Meeting : Hoseok

Let me give you everything,Sex, Wealth, Sleep, Love, Food,As long as you give me,You

Sex, Wealth, Sleep, Love, Food,
As long as you give me,
You.

- possessive J. H

5k!!! yay! Thank you so much!! Hehe.
(btw I lost like half of this and had to restart....)

"You... You what?" Hosoek stuttered the words, his eyes widening in shock, he was already surprised when Taehyung, Lust, had walked into his room.

Hoseok's room was mainly sported with the colour green, a dark green, asparagus and citrine. The chandelier had candles, fire as unique as the green flames from a dragon.

The room was dimiy lit, with the hue of Envies colour, Green.

Envy sat on a love seat of black leather, in his left hand was a glass of blood, but seen to the eye as red wine.

His eyes shook with anger.

그의 눈은 분노를 옆으로 흔들 었습니다.

"They were k-"

"More then kissing." Taehyung sharply cut him off, a sour look was clear on his face, his lips were sealed in a scowl, and his eyes narrowed into furious slits.

Hoseok angry threw the glass across the room, and into the painting hung on his wall, the content of blood immediately was soaked into the painting, which only made Hoseok's anger fuel.

"Why does Von get to kiss Jimin and I don't?!"

Taehyung froze, did he hear Envy right?

"Did you just say you'd like to kiss Jimin?" Taehyung questioned, his right eyebrow perking up in question as he watched Hoseok angrily turn towards him, a look of sheer exacerbation.

"Yes! Obviously." Hoseok's eyes blazed with anger, glowing green soon followed as his fangs bared and grew from his gums.

"Who wouldn't want to kiss someone with such nice lips?" He stormed around Lust and out the door, he wanted to see Von, and now.

He quickly disappeared through the door and out the hall, and Taehyung couldn't really stop envy when he was begrudging and being his usual self; Envious.

실패는 성공의 어머니 어머니

He watched from the dinner table as you moved to place the foods on the table, as Jeongguk slipped into a seat across from Envy, he could tell how fuelled up he was, it was an aura, like smoke, he could almost see the fumes of anger and jealousy in the room.

He cautiously looked towards Hoseok, then to the girl he was staring at.

Then he too felt a fume of Jealousy.