Meeting Them

You are crazy for willingly going to meet the Seven Deadly Sins

Did you forget what they did

To the last one?

Sighing, you took one last peak at your older brothers- Faith, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance and Prudence.

They gave off a warming look, as all six smiled towards your form, you could nonetheless see the apprehensive looks in their eyes. One of the youngest-Faith, timidly walked towards your departing figure.

His eyes were a scarlet purple as they looked over your own figure for possibly the last time, his hair a messy blonde, while wearing a usual grin on his lips, adding dimples and a hyper chuckle. He was always the happiest out of all of them.

"Good luck Hope." He simpered. Although he gave you a considerate and cordial goodbye, you couldn't help but feel the nausea as you remember what he had called you, you still to this day felt guilty for being the one to take her spot.

"Seriously?! I already told you guys to not call me that." You cautioned, a warning glare appeared on your face as you looked towards your ancient brothers.

"We apologise greatly, Von." The oldest sighed, finally addressing you with your real name. Charity then pulled Faith away, before taking his spot to say his last goodbyes before your departure into the underworld.

Charity was the oldest, ancient and broken. With ruffled black hair, vibrant orange eyes, a blunt facade and an attractive tan complexion. You would always regret being the least closest with him, but you couldn't help it, he was never open to you like the rest.

"We also have some things to tell you before you leave..." He continued. You raised your brow, cautiously looking over his form for any evidence to what he was going to tell you.

"Our first sister, Hope. While being in the underworld, she..." Charity seemed to be in a broken loss of words, his vibrant orange eyes watering as his first younger sister came into the topic. It was abnormal to witness. " Scratch that- they tricked her, that's the only reason why she's no longer with us Von, I need you to remember what I say. Okay?"

You quickly nodded, knowing your older brother Charity was always right, you should always listen to him, along with never doubt him. He was the oldest out of you all, he had lived through more mistakes then you all.

"You can never trust them."

Charity looked ready to ball his eyes out in a mental breakdown, luckily the second oldest, Temperance stepped in.