Meeting : Jin

"I want you all to myself
You are mine
No one can touch you
But me."

— K.SJ

There are people in this, corrupt and broken world

There are people in this, corrupt and broken world. That although they give you continuous pain, play with your heart and possible leave you once and come back again—you still can't let them go.

This person will always stay far too deep in your heart, and although you get the urge to want them out, there's that stronger force keeping them in, keeping you from loosing although your love, your destroyer.

Usually, there's only one cruel person you'll meet that'll ever have the want to destroy you in such maliciousness and enthusiastic manner, someone with the guts to leave, lie, fake and cheat on you, and your wasted affection.

Sadly, you didn't realise it.

They didn't even realise it.

But Seven men had you in their grasp.

Hearing the discreet sound of heavy petals of water hitting the outside of the manor, echoing heavily through the dim halls, the chills were seeping into your thin shirt and jeans. Shivering, you rubbed your bare hand under your top and against your skin for warmth.

You couldn't quite hear so well over the thundering above you and through the roof. Which also baffled you, after you realised you were in the underworld. Maybe it wasn't water and thunder.

Nonetheless, you brushed it off, continuing to walk through the halls, calmly thinking over everything which had happened so recently. To the information you've received, to the sorrow you felt.

You didn't even understand, why you felt so bothered, maybe guilty, possibly regrettably mourning over something you didn't even understand. But it nevertheless perked your interest, there was so many possible reasons to why you were feeling so oppressed.

One reason; you felt guilty for pushing into all these victimised men, surely they were innocent once, surely they had a life before. Maybe you were just far too deep thinking about how innocent they once possibly were to realise they were evil and vile people now, past had no say.

You couldn't really put another finger on it as you observed the paintings hanging from the rusty and black walls, you couldn't help but try to think positively as the painting had shown aggressive blotches of reds and burgundy, while hidden behind the feisty colours of a person, although you couldn't see well enough to describe, the pink painted lips were thin and the brown eyes were wide, it was still very beautiful although having the colour covering certain parts of the painting.