chapter 2-lemon

Jack crept through the door and saw y/n on the sofa half asleep, he smirked under his mask and took it off, he gently set it down on the coffee table and straddled y/n's waist, he opened his eyes halfway way and groaned, "master you scared me, now I need... reassurance" jack said smirking, y/n groaned as he felt jack running his hands down his chest "jack" y/n breathed as jack teased his member through his clothes "I'm too weak jack" y/n groaned, "I can do all the moving, I'll ride you" jack whispered in y/n's ear making him groan, jack smirked and quickly ripped off y/n's jeans and boxers, he lowered his head and licked the slit making y/n gasp and run his fingers through jacks auburn brown hair, as he continued to lick and gently suck on the tip, "jack, stop teasing" y/n said, jack quickly put his mouth around y/n's member and went down to the Base,  y/n's eyes shot open and he gasped, jack bobbed his head and sucked as y/n groaned.

After 20 minuets y/n tensed and came in jacks mouth, he swallowed it and sat back up then pulled his top over his head and his jeans and boxers off, he then positioned y/n's member at his entrance and slid down hissing, y/n groaned and held onto jacks  thighs and he bounced. "Y/n, oh fuck, I'm Cumming" jack moaned bouncing faster as y/n thrusted upwards to meet jacks hips creating more pleasure for him, jack moaned loudly as he came on his chest with y/n Cumming shortly after filling his arse, "too weak, jack, something not, right" y/n mumbled as his eyes closed, jack quickly pulled y/n's pants and jeans back up and felt his pulse, it was weak, "fuck, you need blood, and lots of it" jack breathed before he quickly jumped up and got dressed then ran into the kitchen to find his med kit so he could give y/n some of his blood.

OK that was part two, i hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment if you did 😆