chapter 5

Jack slowly opened his empty sockets and saw (somehow, just go with it) y/n next to him playing with his hair "morning Jackie" he said softly making jack shiver, he nuzled into y/n's bare chest, "nice and cold" he mumbled, y/n smiled but kept his eyes closed "n/n (nickname)" jack said, y/n hummed and gently tugged on jacks hair causing him to groan "I-I want you" he whispered, y/n stopped and opened his eyes "jack, are you sure?" He asked, jack sighed and quickly slipped his hand down y/n's pants and grasped his member, y/n let out an unnecessary breath and felt jack smirk "clearly you want me too" he said kissing up y/n's chest as he slowly stroked his member, y/n groaned and pulled jacks hair so he was looking up at him then smashed their lips together, jack stopped and ran his hands up y/n's chest, they broke apart and y/n turned jack over and pinned him beneath him, jack moaned as y/n ran his hands up jacks parted legs.

Y/n kissed up jacks neck and ran his hand under jacks top and played with his hardening nipples, jack broke the kiss to gasp giving y/n the opportunity to lift jacks top and run his tongue over jacks nipple, "y/n, s-skip" jack breathed as he felt himself on the verge of Cumming, y/n smirked "I don't want to, I want to make you feel dirty" y/n chuckled, jack jolted as y/n massaged his hard member through the fabric of his shorts, y/n smirked and sank his teeth into jacks collar causing waves of pleasure to flow through him, he arched his back and came in his pants, y/n smiled "good boy" he whispered in jacks ear before he pulled jacks shorts and boxers off, jack shuddered then pulled his top over his head so he was naked "off, now" he said pulling at y/n's jeans, he smirked and took them off with jack eagerly helping with his pants "desperate much love" y/n chuckled, jack groaned and turned them over so he was sitting on y/n's crotch, "can't w-wait" he said before he slid down on y/n's member, y/n threw his head back and held onto jacks thighs, jack screwed his eyes shut and balanced himself, y/n let jack ajust and sat up, jack held onto y/n's shoulders as he panted, "are you OK jack?" Y/n asked, jack nodded "you move" he whispered, y/n pinned jack beneath him then started slowly thrusting, jack gasped and moaned "y/n, please go faster" he breathed tugging on his h/c hair, y/n nodded against jacks neck and sped up the pace of his thrusts, jack moaned and cried out as y/n hit that spot that made his body shake as he dragged his nails down y/n's back making him Bleed "y/n, y/n. Oh god, faster, harder" jack moaned out through the moans and gasps for air that left his thin soft lips, y/n obeyed, jack arched his back and came on his and y/n's lower stomach, y/n groaned and suddenly came inside jack, jacks body shook and he panted hard "s-so, fucking f-full" he breathed, y/n smiled softly and pulled out making jack groan and his eyes to close half way, "could you two be any louder" Jeff shouted from the other side of the door, y/n smirked and pulled jacks on to his hand so and knees "round two" he said loud enough for Jeff to hear, jack gasped as y/n entered him again "fuck you y/n" Jeff mumbled before he walked away as jack moaned as y/n was thrusting into him.

Please comment and I would love some new chapter ideas, thanks ~nightmare out~