Chapter 7

~Still Jack's prov~

Tears ran down my face as the knife was pressed to my cheek "liu please, don't do this" I begged as my voice shook "shut up. Y/n is ours, and we're not letting you go until you learn that!" sully growled as he roughly dragged the knife across my cheek making me turn my head and more tears fall from my eyes making liu and sully smirk. 'Please notice I'm gone y/n' I thought as liu and sully put the knife to my neck.

~ third person prov ~

Y/n got back and walked upstairs and into the room to see that Jack wasn't there 'probably went out to get something to eat' he thought as he walked into the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom half an hour later he saw an envelope on the bed, it had no words, just a few bloody finger prints, he walked over and picked it up before he took what was inside out, his face dropped as he saw three pictures of jack, each one he looked even more bloody and beaten up in, on the last one there was a note on the back written in red ink 'if you want your lover boy back alive you have to make a choice. Come with us and let him live. Or meet us and watch him die! We'll be at the docks where you first met him at dawn, if your late he pays with his life!' Y/n dropped the pictures and ran around to get dressed then picked up his phone "liu your a barstard, how did I not recognise the smell when I walked in" he mumbled waiting for Jeff to pick up.

When he did he sounded annoyed "what" he said "jacks gone. Your brother took him, he's at the docks and said if I don't meet him then he'll kill jack. I need your help to get him back" y/n said, "what time?" Jeff said sounding more awake and like he was moving around "dawn. So 3 hours. We need a plan and to get ready" y/n said as he zipped up his jeans "I'll be 10 minutes" Jeff said before he hang up.

Y/n opened the door for Jeff "does he know I'm here?" Was the first thing he asked "I'm not sure, not from the looks of it" y/n replied as Jeff walked in "let's get this plan started." Jeff mumbled.

~ time skip to dawn ~

"It's time to go Jeff. We have 10 minuets" y/n said standing up "Yeah.  Let me go for piss before we go" Jeff said walking upstairs. He came back down and nodded to y/n who placed his hand on Jeff said shoulder then they disappeared...

Hahahaha cliff hanger. I'm evil I know. Have a picture...