My heat his treat.

My name is Kira i have been running for years my mate rejected me i left that day i have been if my wolf form since going were ever my wolf takes me.

Waking up from my nap under a shaded tree i smelled the air. 'shit! other shifters!'  i jumped up i must have crossed the border of a pack because the wolf's scent was getting stronger and stronger.

I crept the opposite way. only moving the wrong way i seen him set infront of a clear stream. he turned his head and made eye contact with me.

"come out rogue." he said. When i stepped out with my head lowered he smirked. "Well aren't you a hot wolf!" he looked my wolf up and down i shook my scruff my blue streaked fur shaking with it.

"I'm alpha Jace." i looked at him power rolled off of him in waves. he was really tall my 4'9 wolf was nothing to his height. he's rank didn't bother me though it didn't matter to a rogue.

He patted he lap for me to come to him, i walked up to him and lay in his lap. "do you want to join my pack?"

i nodded my wolf head and licked his chest. "i Jace Walker alpha of my pack except this rogue into my pack."

i lay my head back down as he pet me.
"so is there anyway you'll shift back now?" i growled "no" he sighed and rolled his eyes. "come on lets get to the pack house." i followed him as he walked in human form to the pack house i watched all the hot guys we pasted as we walked into the house.

He led my up the stairs and opened a door. "this will be your room, take a shower you smell like a rogue." i growled but he chuckled and closed the door behind me.

i shifted and took a nice long bath getting out i felt nice and clean i shifted and lay on the window seal. looking out into the forest, when he came back. "Gosh!You need to shift human!" i bared my teeth to him. "hell no."  "Fine but don't complain to me when you go into heat tomorrow."
"what?! i 'm only  19!" i growled at him.

"exactly you havent been marked so you'll go into heat i smell it now but i along with every male in the house will smell it tomorrow and you'll be horny as hell since.your in wolf form they'll fuck you in their wolf form as well."

"they will not be fuckin me at all!"

"Depends if they can dominant your wolf or not." he shrugged and i growled lightly. he left and i jumped onto the bed and curls up sleeping.