Chapter one

I woke up feeling hot i didn't give it a second thought as i jumped out of bed and scratched on the door barking and whining until Jace opened the door he stepped away and held his breath. i stared at him for a moment before i walked away from him swaying my hips. i trotted down the stairs.

Heads snapped to me and i could tell all the males were horny and so was my wolf. It didn't help when they started walking towards me. My wolf took over and growled a challenge a few of them growled back and shifted as the stalked toward me they nipped eachother ruffly wanting to be the one that mate with me. my wolf growled again as one brown male slightly bigger then the other wolves. he walked up to me and smelled down my neck i nipped his muzzle sharply he growled. and lifted his paw he was going to jump on my back realizing this i growled and backed away from him. The next thing i knew he was being held down by a very passed looking black wolf. I smelled the air and realized it was Jace holding him down.

Jace scent the male running back into a different room he growled and the other males followed. 'i warned you.'  he said through the mind link. 'gotta go!" i barked and took off back up the stairs i followed his scent to his room and laid on his bed.

"Good Damn it Kira! you realize I'm going to be trying to fuck my bed now?!" he growled at me.

'sorry i like your scent.' i replied and rolled around on his bed and then moved to his floor and rolled on it.

he growled again his eyes turning black his wolf getting close to taking over. he ran into the bathroom but didn't close the door all the was. his mistake. i waited for him to start the bath and get in before i opened the door with my nose crept over to the bath tub and jumped in. he almost died by the look on his face and then he started laughing at me. i was jumping around Becca the water was freezing!

"Serves you right! i was trying to calm my wolf down." he laughed.

"the door was open and my wolf got the best of me!" i growled why shaking. i jumped out gave him an evil smirk. by the way he stopped laughing he knew what was on my mind. "don't do it Kira!" it was to late i jumped out of the tub and ran jumping on his bed i shook the water from my fur and rolled around some more. i heard him growled and jumped off his bed running to my room and closing the door with my nose. i jumped into bed and fell asleep.