Chapter Five

Kira's POV

I woke up early the next day Jace was still asleep. so i jumped off that bed and trotted down stairs pushed open the front door taking off. it felt good to have dirt under my paws again.

i ran to the border but i didn't cross it this was my pack now my wolf was growing to love it and didn't want to be a rogue again. so i settled for running alongside border careful not to cross it.

i pulled to a stop as yelling filled my head. "Kira where are you! you are not in the house I'm following you scent trail stop running." i growled lazily and shook my fur out "Chill I'm along the border i just need a run." i defended myself as i lay down and waited for him.

"Kira the reason you haven't left the house these pass days was because you are in heat and there are rogues around we've had a problem with them for a while."  my head shot up as a twig snapped i bared my teeth looking around.

"Jace are you almost to me?" i asked slightly scared.

"yes about 2  minutes out.... why?" he sounded as scared as i was feeling. "please hurry i heard something." i closed my eyes and waited i had my ears alert i heard the sound of paws approaching fast my head snapped that direction spending the air i from Jace's scent i ran toward him. meeting him he pushed my to the ground and smelled all over me checking me for any wounds.

"am i going to have to become your donimamt mate?!? you could have attracted a rogue or you could have been killed or anything!! that is it I'm either taking you today or tomorrow you choose i cant let you get hurt and the longer i wait the rougher my wolf will be with you."

he command surprised me as we walked back to the house i started talking to my wolf. "look i know i want to mate with him, but i don't know."   "well i want to mate! and to see if his wolf can be dominant enough for us."   "i don't see why you have to make it hard for him just turn your butt to him and let him mate you."   "that is not how wolves do it hard he's going to have to defeat me  before he has the right to mate with me."    "your such a dog"   "the term is bitch but yes yes i am." 

i stopped talking to her as we entered the house he had shifted back to human form i looked at him and shook my fur out before heading up stairs to his bedroom. i might as well let my wolf have her way with his. if it doesn't happen today it'll happened tomorrow.

i lay on his bed and waited for him to come up to his room.