Chapter Eight

Kira's POV

I woke up to Jace nuzzling my neck. Noticing i was free i jump up and turned hurling at Jace. Looked confused. "your such and asshole! you and Derek." i shook my fur out and walked out of the room. Jace followed jumping onto me and wishing me to the ground. "shift now."  he growled.

I didn't want to but his alpha power now had a hold on my wolf, and she made me shift into human form.

He jumped off of me and shifted as well. "damn! your wolf was hot but your sexy as hell!" he said surprised.

"well that nice to fuckin know but I'm going to get some clothes." i jumped up and ran to my room locking the door behind me.

'why the hell did you make me shift?!'  i asked my wolf as i found some cloths and put them on.

'because he's our mate and our alpha i will listened to him.' she replied back quietly.

'fuck you.' i replied and shut her off. i went down stairs and set at the table with my head in my hands.

Feeling a hand rubbing my back i tensed. "stop touching my Derek I'm passed off at you right now." i growled at the words.

"look Kira i'm sorry but alpha's orders are alpha's orders." he defended himself.

"just fuck off Derek!" i growled spinning around and glaring at him. "leave me the hello alone!" i turned back around after i heard him leave i put my head back in my hands.

'i hate my life.'

'not for long' then my wolf was gone, doing what i dint know but she was just gone.