Chapter Seven

Kira's POV

I looked at him "i have dissided." i tried looking anywhere but his face.  " i going to let my wolf take over while i sleep." with that said my eyes changed black and then to their light blue. She stood up and growled. knowing host wolf had taken over as well he had shifted seconds.

She jumped off the bed and bared her teeth to him as he stocked toward her. She stood as he leap at her reaching up and grabbing the loose fur of his throat he miss calculated the jump she let go and spun around backing into a corner. Baring her teeth again as he followed her.

She lunged forward grabbing his muzzle in her teeth and pushing backwards.  As soon as she let go she ran out of the room. hearing him right behind her she jumped onto the stair railing think god Derek was under her she jumped down Derek breaking her fall. she licked his cheek before she looked up Jay (Jace's wolf) Was stand blocking her only means of escape.

She growled and lunged at him missing her mark he grabbed her muzzle in his teeth. She shook her head back and forth trying to get free. feeling Derek hand slide up to her head putting her in a headlock. "sshhh calm down. let him mate you." i growled knowing he was distracting me i jerked backward struggling to get out off the headlock. "calm down. gosh Jace hurry up." Derek yelled. i flinched slightly as i started to relax. feeling weight on my back and his teeth sinking into my shoulder. i started fighting again jerking around. sitting Derek he let go and left the room. "asshole" i sent Derek through the mind link.

the teeth left my shoulder and his tongue licked my neck. before adjusting and grabbing my shoulder again entering me. i growled and tried getting my head around to bite him. he growled so l i lowered my head and just growled as he thrust into me repeatedly each thrust harder then the last one.

i stopped growling when his barb shot into my locking us together. he slide off my back. i growled and tried to walk. he snarled and grabbed my shoulder again i whined and lay down he laid down beside me. and started licking my neck and every other spot on my body he could reach. i yawned and lay my head down as he groomed me, and fell asleep.