Chapter Four

Kira's POV

I turned and ran. i made it to Derek's room and turned using my nose to close the door. i could see his shadow moving back and forth under the door. i pacing was interrupted by a yelling behind me.

" GOD DAMN IT! i can't sleep it with this scent all over the bed." i spun around Derek had just realized i was in the room front my quick movement. "Really Kira this was uncalled for rubbing you scent all over the bed." he continued his rant.

"look I'm am trying to escape Mr. alpha here so help me out." i looked at him pleadingly. "fine stand beside the door and I'll open it stand being me your scent is everywhere in here so when he walks past me I'll move you run out the door quietly. down stairs and into the safe room to the left. its got a steel door so he won't be able to get in." i nodded. and moved beside the door he moved front of me and opened the door.

Jace rushed into the room so fast he was a blur. Derek moved and i shot off down the stairs going faster when i heard paw steps behind me. i got to the bottom and slid right into the room sadly Jace was right behind me entering the room to. i re thought the plan quickly. i walked beside him slowly rubbing against his side purring his growls stopped. i felt his shoulder tense when he started lifting his leg up to get on me. i dashed forward Derek magically appearing and closed the door behind me locking it.

i yawned "about time you got here for a second i thought he  had me cornered. "  i rub against Derek.

" hey! i said I'd help you! and i actually thought you gave up and were going to let him." he smirked when he bent down and picked me up.

"how can you guys just carry me around I'm over half your size i mean DAMN! i must be heavy." i asked why he was carrying me.

"well you see we are shifters so we are built of muscle." he chuckled "this is nothing." he said as he placed a kiss on my head. i could tell his wolf was on edge. with me being this close but i trusted him my wolf also to a liking to him.

"Derek why does my wolf take a liking to you." i asked and looked at his face.

"Well your in heat I'm a male as well as a beta, right now you wolf is kind of a whore whating to fuck every male within the territory. Want release and i happened to be a dominant male meaning your mate was either a beta or alpha and rejected you. So your wolf is horny the most around betas and alphas. I believe Jace is you second mate that's why its so hard on him and his wolf to resist you his mate died the day he found her. " Derek replied looking into my eyes.

"so about the release tell about that big boy." my wolf had taken over for a moment there but i did want release so bad i needed it.

"Kira I can't the alpha put up and order that we are not to rut or mate with you at all that includes giving you release." he spoke clearly holding his breath.

i didn't care at that moment i jumped down and walked back to the safe room "Derek open the door do not question me just do it."  he opened then took off running. Jace slowly stocked towards me.

"Jace you stop right now! How dare you order the pack not to rut mate or let me have release when i want it?! Only you are aloud to then? what if i want to mate someone else and your being a dick about it! "  the whined and shifted back to human Jace walked over to me naked. i stared at him he was big.... very big and it only made my heat flare up again. he rapped his arms around my neck and put his head in my neck breathing in my scent as he calmed down.

"I'm sorry my wolf just wants you soooo bad." he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes that were bright blue again. telling him how his nakedness made me feel. he smirked.

"you are forgiven and just so you know she wants your wolf to. i 've had to keep her on a chain." i gave a wolfly grin and walkout of the room he put his arm on my back "you really need to shift Kira.. after my wolf finally has you his way then you'll have to shift so i can have you mine."

i growled  but i knew it was true my wolf wasn't going out of heat until i was mated and pregnant. i yawned again and walked up the stairs to my room he followed me and we slept curled into another.