Chapter 38: Sick.

Roommates:
Mini: MARCEL!
Marcel: WHAT?!
Mini: why are you yelling? I'm in the kitchen.
Marcel: I'm killing you in your sleep.
Mini: slow and painful?
Marcel: of course
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mini's POV
I woke up to a text from Raven. I struggled to find my phone ..because of reasons. I found my pants on the other side of the room and got my phone.

Text:
Raven: Dad, I think I'm sick..
Me: Symptoms?
Raven: Headache, cough and I puked this morning..
Me: Alright. I'm coming!
Raven: TOO MUCH INFORMATION DAD!
Me: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF GUTTER!
Raven: It's stuck.
End.

I could hear her laughing and coughing as I headed to the kitchen for a spoon, medicine and a thermometer. Once found, I headed upstairs and heard tyler in his office. I opened raven's door. She was coughing.
"Help me fathaaa!" She dramatically said.
"Doctor mini in the house. Open." I stuck the thermometer in her mouth. Once it beeped, it read 101.3.
"Yup. Your sick. Your staying home until your better. TYLER!!!" I yelled.
"How could I have gotten sick?" She asked sniffing.
"Not sure.. I blame the take out we had last night!" I dramatically said waving my hands in the air. Tyler came in.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Sickly her can't leave until she gets better." I pointed to Raven. Tyler sighed.
"Alright. Sorry kiddo. Text us if you need anything. Ok?" Tyler asked.
"Will do." She smiled and tyler left.
"So, I'm gonna make you a healthy bre-" I was cut off from tyler.
"FUCKIN DOOR!" Tyler yelled. Raven and I laughed.
"Babe! There's a door there!" I yelled laughing. He's clumsy at times.
"REALLY? SINCE WHEN?!" He yelled sarcastically.
"Just installed it!" Raven coughed/laughed.
"GIVE ME A HEADS UP NEXT TIME!" He laughed.
"As I was saying beFORE I WAS INTERRUPTED! I'm gonna make you a healthy breakfast ok? Your gonna have to eat what I give you ok?" I told her. She nodded. I handed her: her (favorite color) controller, a very long charging cord and the bear that fell off the bed. Delirious would be mad..
"Thank you dad." She smiled.
"No problem hun. If you need anything, you can get anyone of us." I smiled as I walked down to the kitchen to make Raven breakfast.

Tyler's POV
I was editing a video when I got a call from Scotty.

Phone call:
S: Hey man! What's up?
T: Editing! You?
S: Drivin around with Marcel and panda. Mind if we swing by?
S: sure but Becareful. Raven is sick.
M: with what?
T: I honestly don't know but I can hear her coughing from my office.
P: I'm sure she'll be fine. She's pulled threw getting shot. I'm sure a cough and whatever else is like ripping a banded off.
T: True but yeah! Y'all can come over.
S: Cool! We'll be about 15-20 minutes.
T: Y'all be careful.
End.

I got up and went to mini. He was making an egg sandwhich along with blueberries, strawberries and a glass of orange juice.
'He's a great dad.'
I walked to mini.
"Babe, Scotty, Marcel and Panda are comin over. They'll be about 15 minutes." I shrugged.
"Did you tell them about Raven?" He asked looking up at me as he flipped the sandwich.
"Yes. Panda said she's pulled threw being shot. Getting sick should be like ripping a bandaid off of her." I laughed.
"Well ok then." He laughed. "Can you take this to Raven? I'm gonna clean up." He asked.
"Sure. For a kiss." I smirked. He kissed me and I took the food up to Raven.
"Here ya go kid." I smiled and brought her the tray.
"Thanks dad." She smiled and coughed. I set the tray on her lap as she sat up a bit.
"Scotty, Marcel and panda are on their way over. I told them about you being sick." I smiled.
"Alright and mini-dad forget this." She handed me a thermometer while she had gloves on.
"Thanks. Need anything?" I asked.
"A way to get better faster.." She sighed.
"I can't help you with that but if you need anything, just ask." I smiled and left.

Scotty's POV
I was talkin to mini about doing a video with all of us.
"A cooking video?" Mini asked.
"Yeah! I bought bacon and pancake batter stuff." I laughed. Marcel held up the bags.
"Sounds like a good idea. How do we do it?" Tyler asked coming downstairs.
"How about Scotty and Tyler cook. Mini and panda behind y'all acting like halls arms!" Marcel laughed.
"Let's do this!" Mini said getting out chef coats and hats.
"I'll go hang with Raven. That way y'all can do the video." Marcel laughed. We set up and started. Marcel went up to raven's room.

Marcel's POV
I knocked on raven's door.
"Come in!" She cough. I was feeling sick too so I don't think it would matter if I was here with her. I brought medicine, orange juice and fruit. Mini told me too.. I walked into her room.
"Hey! How are you feeling?" I coughed.
"I can't stop coughing and my head feels like it's gonna implode." She dramatically said while laughing.
"Implode means your its gonna go boom but inward." I sighed.
"Yes." She stuck her tongue out at me.
"Really?" I set the bag down on her desk after I moved her drawing stuff. I saw she had a bag of balloons on her desk.
"Hey Raven. Why do you have a bag of balloons?" I asked holding them up.
"Ummm..I honestly forgot why I had those." She shrugged.
"Well.. I use to make balloon animals." I said looking at how many were in the bag.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yup! You didn't know that?" I asked.
"Nope.. is that why you have a balloons tattooed on you?" She asked pointing to my arm. I walked closer and showed her.
"Yup! It was kinda my favorite job." I smiled. "What would you like for me to make for you?" I asked opening the bag.
"(Something in balloons)" She smiled.
"Alright." I laughed. I started to make it for her when I asked for her favorite colors. Once I was done, I handed it to her and Simone called me.

Phone call:
M: Hey baby! What's up?
S: Do you know where the remote is to turn on the stereo in the living room?
M: Should be on the stereo babe
S: ...I knew that.. thanks babe! Love you!
M: I love you too
End.

I busted out laughing. Raven was confused.
"Simone didn't know where the remote to the stereo was in the living room. I told her it's on top of the stereo. She said I knew that." I was laughing very hard. Raven laughed too.
"She does this all the time. She looses the smallest things and I can't blame her. I loose stuff like my phone and keys all the time. Hell. When we first started to live together, I had to babysit my cousin, I lost him too." I laughed a bit.
"How'd you loose a kid?" Raven asked.
"Honestly.. I took him to a play ground. He's black with an Afro and he was with other kids that kinda looked the same. Kinda hard to tell them apart when you can't see their face and you forget what they were wearing." I shrugged.
"....you found him right?" She asked.
"Totally didn't." I sarcastically said.
"Oh hell. Wanna play a game?" She asked. I walked to her stacks of games.
"How about Mario Odyssey?" I asked holding it up.
"Sure!" She smiled. "Haven't played it but I've seen you play it. Maybe you could help me." She shrugged. I put the disk in and sat next to her on the edge of her bed as we ate fruit.

Panda's POV
We were just finishing up and laughing our asses off. We 'made' bacon pancakes with champagne. Didn't even look like pancakes!
"I'm gonna have some fun filming this later." Scotty said catching his breath from laughing so much.
"You ok?!" Marcel yelled. He was in raven's room. I looked back at the guys. Mini and tyler were gone.
"God damn! How fast can they run?!" I looked around and they were at the top of the stairs. We ran to raven's room.

Tyler's POV
One minute were laughing. Next minute were running to raven's room.
"What's goin on?!" I asked as I ...'opened' the door.
"Raven is puking." Marcel said sitting on the edge of her bed.
"Ohh.. -turns to tyler- WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE DOOR!?" Mini yelled at me. I looked at my hand...it was threw the door.
"I'll fix that.." I sighed. Raven came out.
"I'm ok gu- dad..you good?" Raven asked confused.
"Yeah! Just got a little worried and I'll..umm..fix your door." I awkwardly smiled. She busted out laughing.
After the guys left, mini was cleaning up. I looked at my hands.
'Why am I so strong? I broke my daughters door because I was worried. I was even thinking of breaking marcel's face if he did something to her'
"What's wrong babe?" Mini asked sitting next to me.
"Why am I so strong?" I asked looking into his blue eyes.
"So you can protect our daughter. She knows she is protected by us and the group. Why do you think we run to her instead of jogging or walking? We're supposed to show her no matter what, we will be there as soon as possible to help her with any situation." He calmly said to me. Mini, Raven and my parents are the only ones that could calm me down. I hugged him.
"Thank you." Was all I could say.
"Anytime babe." Mini smiled. We kinda just stayed there for a bit. Even though I'm strong and tough, this god damn man can make me all mushy inside. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Left me know by leaving a comment if you'd like!
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!