Chapter 89: First Time For Everything

Raven's POV
So, we got called by Lester. The guys got to come with. Lester was ok with it. Julian, Michael and Zac were talking with Luke, Delirious and Ohm towards the front right side. Cody was talking with Anthony in the middle left with Marcel and Scotty. Smitty, John and Nogla were passed out in the back. Brian and Mini talking middle right. Tyler, me and Evan were talking front left.
"How do we have to do?" I asked.
"We have to take down Trevor." Tyler sighed.
"What did he do?" Michael asked.
"He broke into 3 banks, stole from a bunch of people and shot a few cops. He's lost control. Again." Evan said.
"Can't the cops take him down?" Zac asked.
"They tried. When he gets like this, it's means the voices in his head and the drinking have gotten worse." Tyler said.
"We've stopped him before but if he gets to the military base, it'll take a bit longer to stop him." Brian shrugged.
We got to Lester. He met the guys. It went pretty good honestly.
"We need to get more girls in the group!" Lester said.
"We do. They're helping my girlfriend." Brian said kinda pissed.
"Not my fault you knocked her up." Lester said throwing his hands in the air. "We would have Brock too!" Brian then punched Lester twice...in the face..hard.
"One for me. One for Brock." Brian huffed.
"I deserve that." Lester said getting up.
"Trevor is goin to the military base!" I shouted from the computer room with Michael and Khris.
"Great.." Evan sighed.
We left Lester's to the other warehouse and geared up.
"We have..gear?" Julian questioned looking at me.
"Yup! Now gear up." I laughed.
"ALRIGHT! Marcel, Brian and Cody. Get to the police choppers! Scotty, Tyler, Zac and Khris, go with them! Raven, Julian, Delirious, Ohm, Luke, Nogla and Anthony, you guys drive cop cars! Me, Mini and Nick will drive Swat van one. Smitty, Michael and John drive swat van two! Let's do this!" Evan told us what to do and Evan kissed me after everyone split.

Brian's POV
"Cody with me! Scotty and Khris. Marcel and Zac!" I told them where to go. Cody got in next to me.
"Why are we police officers?!" Cody asked. We have to yell to hear each other.
"So we can make it harder on Trevor! The flashing lights and loud sirens intimidate him!" I said flying off. I looked over at Cody and could see his all communicator button wasn't on. I pushed it. He looked at me confused.
"What was that?" He asked.
"You forgot to push a button! It makes you communicate with everyone that's in a choppa!" I said the last word in my Arnold voice. Cody laughed. I love hearing people laugh and seeing them smile. Makes me feel good.

Marcel's POV
"Those buttons shoot the machine gun! That big red one shoots the heat seeking missiles!" I told Zac.
"Thanks! What's it like doin this kind of stuff?" He asked.
"Pretty fun honestly! I've seen a bunch of places and some shit. You get use to it after a while. Still pretty fun!" I smiled.
"Have you ever been shot?" Zac asked.
"I've been shot at. Never shot. I'm pretty good at keeping bullets out of me. I have been hit with a car, stabbed and nearly had a chopper taken down while I was in it." I explained.
"Why were you nearly taken down?" Zac asked.
"Because of Nogla. He fired a missile..it hit the back of my chopper." I laughed remembering. "I was with Brock at the time. Luckily we jumped out with parachutes before it exploded."
"I don't know how to parachute!" Cody said scared.
"Red wire then blue wire and hold onto those tightly." I reassured.

Scotty's POV
"Ever flown in one of these before?" I asked khris.
"No and I don't know how to shoot one either." Khris said kinda confused.
"The tiny red buttons are the machine guns. Big red one is the missiles. Do you know how to parachute?" I asked.
"Yeah! Ive done it a few times with some cousins!" Khris smiled.
"Well ok then. You should be fine." I laughed a little.

Tyler's POV
"We almost there! Everyone ready?!" I asked. I heard a bunches of yes's but one no. Raven.
"What's wrong Julian?" Evan asked.
"I've been locked on!!" He yelled.
"Locked on?!" Everyone yelled.
"TREVOR IS IN A JET!!" Marcel yelled.