Chapter 53: I Promise.

Bryce's POV
Today is Friday and we're goin on a hike around the woods! Everyone packed some snacks and waited downstairs. Mini, Tyler, Marcel, Nogla, Smitty, John and panda stayed behind. Me, ohm, Brian, delirious, luke, Scotty, Evan and Raven were goin out! We left and we're gonna just explore and see if we find anything like animals or treasure! We decided on walking until we couldn't see the house. Brian, Scotty, Raven and Evan were upfront. Ohm, me, Delirious and Luke were behind them. We walking for a while when delirious and Raven spotted something shiny sticking out of the ground. They ran Frost then we ran after it.
"It looks like a piece of sheet metal." Raven said.
"Lets dig it up!" Delirious excitedly said. He pulled up and it was literally a piece of metal.
"Put it in my bag. I brought it so we could put up any trash we found." Raven said turning around to delirious.
"Good idea Raven!" I smiled. We walked around a bit more. We heard whining..kinda. We stopped and looked around.
"A baby bird!!" I pointed out. Everyone spun around.
"It must have fallen out of its nest." Brian said looking up. I took off my jacket and picked it up.
"I'll be right back. Ryan, hold my bag please." I handed it to Ryan. I climbed up this big oak tree to the nest.
"Be careful!" Raven and Delirious yelled up to me. I looked ahead of me and saw the old abandoned house I grew up in. My two older sisters didn't go there but I always did. I got down and put on my bag again.
"There's a house over by the hill in that direction. Wanna see? I practically grew up there." I smiled and pointed in its direction.
"ADVENTURE!!!" Delirious and Raven sprinted to the house. The rest of us jogged to the house. It was a small one story and it was kinda beaten up. We walked in and saw the living room first. An old beaten up red couch sat in the middle with a rotten old black coffee table. The place was just beaten up and you could see the white pain chipping off of the walls and ceiling. The cabinets didn't have doors and bugs took shelter. The three rooms that were in here had mattresses that were being eaten and had some stains on them from years ago. The master bedroom still had a door...well half of a door. Graffiti covered some of the surfaces.

Raven's POV
I checked out the bathroom at the end of the hallway. I heard buzzing and saw a huge wasp nest taking up most of what use to be a shower!! I got out of there quickly and went to the living room where the guys were at.
"Guys. Don't go in the bathroom. There's a giant wasp nest." I pointed down the hall.
"How big?" Delirious asked.
"Took up half of the shower and that's what she said." I laughed. After a bit, we left and headed back. We were talking and Delirious ran into a kinda tall bush THAT HAD A WASP NEAT IN IT!! The wasp were pissed and we all took off running back to the house. I called marcel and told him what happened. He held the front door in as we ran in. I tripped and slid infront of Mini as he was sitting on one of the stools.
"Well hello Raven!" Mini laughed.
"Sup dad." I laughed. Marcel shut the front door.
"Anyone hurt?" Tyler asked.
"Nope!" I said.
"No." Delirious and luke panted. Brian and ohm shook their heads no.
"Nope." Bryce said taking a drink of water.
"I am..." Evan sighed looking at his arm. I jumped up and got stuff to help with the pain.
"Are you allergic?" I asked.
"No and I'm ok babe." Evan smiled. Ohm and luke helped me fix Evan's arm.
"So, no going outside for a bit." Marcel sighed.

Night Time

Everyone was playing video games in the living room. Marcel and Scotty hooked it up so we could play with Brock. Evan went outside in the back yard. I followed him. We sat on this swing that was next to the living room window. The stars was just now showing. Evan put his right arm around me and I leaned my head to his shoulder. The wind was calm with a slow breeze. It was just the right temperature.
"I love you Raven." Evan softly said as he kissed me.
"I love you too Evan." I smiled after the kiss. He smiled down at me.
"Your honestly the best person I've ever met. I couldn't trade you for anything or anyone." He smiled. "I honestly feel like your the one for me. I know our age's are a bit different but I don't mind. I don't want to rush you for anything. I'd take a bullet for you." I could feel tears fill my eyes.
"I love you so much Evan.. how did I find someone like you..?" I chocked up.
"I'm not going anywhere." He smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I w-won't either u-until told-d t-to." I stuttered.
"I won't let my bird go." He hugged me tighter. Everyone came outside not saying a word. Evan sounded like he dropped something. He let go of me to pick it up. I whipped the tears away and looked up to see Evan with a ring.
"Raven (middle name if you have one) Wine, will you promise to stay by my side? Until I get an engagement ring then till death do us part?" Evan asked. It was a promise ring.

'Here come the tears!' "I promise

"I promise." I cried more but was able to say it. The guys had their phones out. Evan put the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. Tyler and Mini came over to us.
"He already asked for our permission." Tyler smiled. Mini was crying tears of joy and hugged me. Tyler hugged us.
"Who's walkin Raven down the isle when Raven and Evan get married?" Delirious asked luke.
"Both of them." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Let me know by leaving a comment!
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!