Chapter 64: Getting Shit Done.

Raven's POV
I was running to the plane while Evan waited for me at the entrance. We got in and sat down.
"Why aren't you with the others?" I asked.
"I'd rather know, personally, that your safe." He kissed me. I was blushing.
"Thank you." I smiled and rested my head onto his left upper arm....couldn't reach his shoulder.
"Anytime babe. Now, with what's going on. This gang is tough and don't stop until they've been killed. Lester and they're leader, Alex, are fighting over money. Alex did a miscommunication with his gang and they attacked us at the warehouse. The fight is on hold. Mini, tyler, marcel and Nogla have been shot. Everyone else is just bruised. Mini has it the worst. Got shot in the right side of his chest but he's at the hospital and in recovery." Evan sighed. He was near mini when he got hit.
"I'm ready for a fight." I smiled. A guy came to us from the front of the plane.
"This is chris. Personal nurse of Lester. He's here to look at your hand." Evan pointed out. Chris was built but was shy. Short red hair and deep green eyes.
"Evan told me what happened." He smiled. I held my hand out. "Wiggle your fingers please." I did as told. Didn't hurt. "Close your hand in a fist." Did as told. Didn't hurt.
"It hasn't been hurting. Feels normal." I shrugged.
"Then you'll be fine but take it easy a bit. Just in case." He smiled and went back to the front of the plane.
We landed and got into Evan's car. He sped to the hospital. Parked, ran in and got up to mini's room. Brian and Nogla were outside on guard.
"He's on a lot of meds." Brian told me. I went in and saw tyler next to mini. Scotty and Marcel sitting next to the window. Panda next to the door leaning up against a sink. All armed. I smiled at the guys and stood next to tyler. Mini was dazing in and out due to the meds.
"How is he?" I asked.
"He's in recovery." Was all tyler said. I backed up to panda.
"He's gonna be ok. Craig is strong and he's been threw worst." Panda hugged me. A doctor came in and talked to Tyler quietly. He looked over at me.
"She cannot be here." He told panda. Guess he thought I was panda's kid.
"She's our daughter." Tyler replied.
"Oh. My apologies." Was all the doc said and left.
"Raven. When you go out there: do not leave Evan's side. Even if your safe and no shots have been fired. Got it?" He sternly said.
"Yes sir." I replied. Evan came in.
"We gotta go. Lester's called for us." Evan told Tyler. I hugged Tyler and left. I was next to Evan but behind Nogla and Brian. They didn't say a word until we got in to the car.
"When mini gets home, he's gonna have to stay in bed for a long time." Nogla sighed.
"He's gone threw worst Nogla." Brian said.
"I know but atleast we got Raven to help us out. She's as good as mini." Nogla smiled...I think that was a compliment. I just ignored it and stared off into space as we drove to the warehouse.

Smitty's POV
John and I were talking to Lester as droid, Lui, chilled, delirious, luke, ohm and Bryce talked in the back.
"Alex has said he'll call off the fight if we give him something." Lester sighed.
"Like what? Money?" John asked.
"He wants Raven."
"For what?" I asked.
"Don't know but I know it isn't good and I won't let that happen. Raven is apart of this team." Lester said in a serious tone.
"But you treat her as a kid." Delirious and luke came to us.
"To toughen her up. She needs to know she is apart of the team but not that valuable." Lester said honestly.
"Lester. Everyone is valuable here!" Delirious was pissed. Great.
"She is of value but not like you or Evan. Hell, mini is a great loss if we loose him to that shot. I'm just tryin to put you guys in my prospective. A teen girl in a gang that doesn't have that much of a background. She was put up for adoption and is now part of one of the biggest gangs known around!" Lester laughed.
"If you want me gone, then just fuckin say it." Raven spoke up behind Lester. He turned around.
"That's not what I said."
"Sounds like it. We get your perspective but if you keep saying Raven like this, we won't work for you anymore." Evan said in a serious tone. He looked like he was ready to kill Lester.
"Evan, she's new and I'm still getting use to her. Remember how I was when you guys started to work for me? I was hard on you guys. But only to make you stronger!" Lester defended.
"I remember. Keep it up and I'll drop you on the spot. Raven is as valuable as we all are to you!" Evan yelled. Yup, I think he's pissed. He walked to his office. Raven ran after him. Lester walked off somewhere.
"Sup guys." I said to Brian and Nogla.
"Sup. Do we gotta fight?" Brian asked.
"Not yet. Alex wants Raven." John sighed.

Evan's POV
I walked into my office pissed. How could he fuckin say that?! I should have fuckin decked him in the face for that! God damn it. I sat at my desk. My computer came on. I typed in the password to get in. The screen showed Raven at forest bend park. We went there a while back but it's my favorite picture of her. It was her smiling at me as she stood on a fallen tree. The sun hit her face just right that her eyes glowed. She had a pure smile on. She was happy and that's all I wanted for her. To be happy and safe. I put my head on the desk and sigh. I heard someone walk in. It was Raven. She's the only one that'll run after me because she knows I'm pissed. I leaned back.
"I'm ok ba-" she sat on my lap and hugged me.
"It's gonna be ok. Lester is just a dick." She said as she kissed my forehead. I kissed her.
"I knoooooow.." I sighed, kinda whined.
"What have I missed?" She asked.
"Just a fight that'll hopefully end soon." I looked up at her beautiful eyes. Lester came in.
"That fight ends now. I'm gonna give Alex what he wants." Lester came in but looked at Raven. We both got up.
"You are NOT GIVING RAVEN TO ALEX!!" Delirious ran to Lester and smacked him in the head with his bat. Hard.
"HE WAS GONNA DO WHAT?!" Me and Raven shouted.
"The piece of shit was gonna give up Raven to Alex!" Everyone said.
"Smitty john. Get into Lester's bank." I ordered as Raven and I moved to the guys. Smitty and john ran to their computers.
"John! Contact Alex as Lester!" I yelled as we all walked to them.
"Delirious, Brian, luke and ohm: tie up Lester. Bryce and Nogla, get the rope. Chilled: get the duct tape." I ordered then turned my attention to Smitty and john.
"John tell Alex that he's getting his money but do so as Lester. Smitty, make way with the money. -turns to Brian- brian, when your done, the bank will came Lester to confirm the money coming out of his bank. Talk to them as Lester." I said.
"Got it!" Brian looked for Lester's phone.
As that was going on, tyler called me.

Phone call:
R: Hey dad!
T: Hey, Craig can't leave for a while and I'm gonna stay with him. Panda, Smitty and john will stay here with me. You, Evan and everyone else get back home safely ok? I don't want you to see him in pain.
R: I'm gonna see y'all before I leave.
T: Well no shit. -laughs- your flight leaves tomorrow morning, ok?
R: Yes sir
T: Be careful gettin over here.
R: Yes sir. I love you
T: I love you too
End.

I felt bad for Tyler and Mini.. hopefully mini recovers soon. I told Evan and the guys what was said.
"I'll stay with you. Don't want you to be alone." Evan hugged me.
"We live next door!" Delirious and luke whined.
"But do you guys visit her everyday?" Evan questioned.
"No.." They sighed.

Flight back home

We got to Evan's. He packed a suitcase...didn't know how long he'd be with me since we don't really know how long Mini will be in the hospital plus don't know how long it'll be until he can get back on a plane. When mini woke up, he told me to make videos for his channel and I didn't mind! Evan said he'd help me edit and upload them. I uploaded one to explain what's been going on and that I'll be taking over for a bit since Mini said to do so. Evan was editing while I made dinner. Somethin simple! I made (whatever you can make that's simple.) I brought some up to Evan. I gave him his food and I sat in tyler rolling chair next to Evan. Keno was passed out next to me in his little bed. Evan brought over river. He was passed out on keno. They are friends!
"Thanks you." I smiled at Evan.
"Hmm?" He asked. His mouth was full..he took a pretty big bite.
"For everything. If it weren't for you, I'd be alone and  fuckin up makin this video." I laughed.
"You don't have to be alone ever." He smiled and kissed me. We finished eating and I did the dishes. Evan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head ontop of mine.
"I finished the video." Evan said.
"Thanks babe." I smiled as I cleaned the last dish. It was like 6 dishes, not point in turning on the dishwasher.
"So, what do you want to do now?" He asked.
"I honestly don't know.." I really didn't.
"I have an idea." He turned me around and he had a big smirk of his face. "How about we.." he got closer and kissed me. "Play mario kart?" He smirked.
"Your on fong." I smirked back.
"Loser has to give the winner a back massage!" Evan ran off and I ran after him. Keno and river were on the bed behind us. We sat on the foot of my bed and we played for a few hours. He won and I gave him a back massage as we watched (show on Netflix). He gave me one before we went to bed. How did I get so lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
As always, I hope ye enjoyed!