Chapter 1

Sonic was excited, she hasn't seen Tails in 8 years.
She ran towards his house with great speed, while carrying a couple of bags.

"Hey, is anybody home?" she asked.

Tails was working on the Blue Typhoon
He stopped and turned around, his eyes immediately lit up
Tails recognised that voice immediately.

"Sonic, is that you?" he asked hopefully. "In the flesh" Sonic said with a laugh.

Tails ran up to her and hugged her tight. "You moved so long ago, I thought I wouldn't see you again!"

"Well Im here now, right? Do you mind if I stay with you until I get a different house down here?" she asked. "Of course!" he said happily.

Sonic carried her bags in, and set them down. Tails went in after he made a few quickadjustments to the Blue Typhoon, and ran in after her.

"You do realise that school starts tomorrow..." Tails stated.

"Yea, I came a little later then I expected to...." she said, while rubbing the back of her head, in embarrassment. "You can sleep in the guest room upstairs" Tails said, pointing up the stairs.

"Alright" she said, as once again she picked up her bags, and ran up the stairs.

"I think I'm going to sleep little buddy" she said with a yawn. "Goodnight Sonic" Tails said.

She put her bags against the wall, and looked around for her pajamas.
It was a cool night, she put on a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants.
Then went to sleep.

7:00 AM
Tails walked up the stairs and opened the door. "Time to get up Sonic!" he shouted.

Sonic awoke from her sleep, and rolled in his direction
"You the reason why I never use an alarm clock" Sonic said with a laugh. She got out of bed, and shooed the Kitsune away.

She got dressed, put her silver necklace around her neck, and tucked it in her shirt.

After, Sonic put on her gloves, socks and shoes, then headed downstairs.

"You get ready fast" Tails said, as he saw Sonic coming down the stairs. "Have you ever expected me to be slow?" she asked with a grin.

We should get going. School will start soon" Tails said, as he walked over to his backpack. "Ok" she said, as she grabbed her bag. Both of them headed out of the door

"I take the bus to school, but Im guessing you want to run?" he asked, with a grin on his face. "You got that right" she said with a wink.

"See you at school!" yelled Tails.
She ran fast

When she reached the school, people were staring at her for 3 reasons:
1. Sonic was a new student, meaning a new target
2. She was a girl, and a pretty one at that
3. She just ran to school, creating a sonic boom
Sonic was getting uncomfortable under the stares she was recieving, until Tails's bus arrived.

"Hey Sonic!" he greeted
"Why are they all staring at me?" she asked, pointing behind her.
"It's because your new, so your going to get a lot of attention from everyone. They walked into the school.

Then something hit Sonic's mind. "So, who is the bully?" she asked. "How did you know there was a bully?" Tails asked.
"Almost every school has a bully, im not dumb" she said with laugh.
"If you must know, his name is Shadow the hedgehog" he said, while pointing down a hall.
Shadow was making out with a bat at the end of the hall
"I don't know why, but he looks kind of familiar" Sonic said.

"Anyway, he has gone out with every single girl in this school, until you came, this is. But, he dumped every one of them, and always went back to Rouge, the bat"
Tails pulled her and said.

"Let's go, we will be late if we wait around any longer"
When they entered the classroom, the teacher stopped Sonic and said,
"Thank you for showing our new student to class, Tails"
Tails nodded and went to his seat.
The teacher turned to Sonic and asked, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

Sonic took a step forward.
"Hey everybody! I'm Sonic and I just moved here"
"Good, now go sit in the seat next to Tails, since you already know him
Sonic nodded and sat in her assigned seat
After she sat down, the teacher took attendance.

"Amy", "Here".
"Tails", "Here".
"Knuckles", "Here".
"Sonic", "Here".
"Shadow", "Here"
Sonic stopped listening after she heard 'Shadow'.
He had just walked into the classroom, and sat in the seat that was behind Sonic.

"Oh great" she said to herself, in an annoyed voice
Shadow laughed under his breath when he heard her complain.
"What are you laughing at Shadow?" she said, in a barely hearable tone.
"You can hear me?" he replied, in a surprised tone
"Of course I can. I have very sensative ears" she said

(A/N: If you were to be another student, and looked at them, you would think that they are mumbling to themselves a lot XD)

The teacher was busy writing today's lesson on the board, so he wasn't paying attention.
Tails saw Sonic moving her ears from time to time, and saw her talking to herself.
"You ok?" he whispered.
Sonic jumped a little, and said,
"Yea, Im fine"

The bell rang for lunch.
Sonic followed Tails out of the room. She looked at the table Tails was walking towards

Amy, Knuckles, and a couple of others were sitting down
Tails walked up with Sonic and said
"Hey guys! This is Sonic, she's new here"
Sonic sat next to him
"This is Amy, Knuckles, Cream and cheese, Silver, and Blaze" Tails said, pointing them out, 1 by 1

They all greeted her.
"You know Sonic, here, you can go anywhere you want, as long as you stay in school and don't interrupt a class" Tails explained
"Is the track open?" she asked hopefully
"Yea but-"
Sonic already took off.
"That where Shadow hangs out during lunch..." Tails finished.
Everyone except Tails gave each other a nervous look
"Don't worry, Sonic is a lot stronger than she looks. So if he tries anything funny, she will knock him out" Tails said, with a thumbs up.

Sonic found the gym about 3 minutes later, ran through it, and opened the door that lead the back of the school.
No one was on the track, so she ran onto it.
She started slow, but gradually sped up.
Shadow came out of the gym, and saw a blue blur running around the track.
Sonic was happily running around the track, until she saw a black figure running towards her.
She went to the side of the track, but kept running.

Shadow ran up to her and said,
"I'm the fastest in this school! So get out of here!" he scowled.
"I bet I could go faster!" she said, while creating a sonic boom
Shadow turned on his shoes, and caught up to her
"Fine, whoever finishes this lap first, wins" Sonic said, while speeding up even more.
They ended up crossing together.
Shadow turned off his shoes, and tackled Sonic to the ground, making her land on her back.
"You know, I never saw a girl, or a guy for that matter, run as fast as me" he said with a devilish smile
"Thats great, now get off me!" she yelled, as she kicked him off.

She ran towards the school building.
Shadow got mad, and tackled her hard
They ended up breaking through the wall, and landed into the cafeteria.
"I SAID GET OFF OF ME!" she yelled, as she pushed him into the hole they made with her feet
Kids ran into the far end of the cafeteria, watching the fight with fear.

"Go Sonic!" Tails cheered.
Shadow gave him a mean stare, then started to walk towards him.
Sonic got up, and punched him in the face
"Stay away from Tails" she said in a threatening voice.
Shadow threw a punch at her and she dodged.
Both started throwing punches and kicks at each other, but since they were both fast, they kept missing each other.
The kids watched in amazement.
Shadow finally had enough, and jumped up in the air, yelling,
"CHAOS SPEAR!"

Sonic flipped in the air, and landed on a table
"You have to do better then that Shadow" she said with a smirk.
Rouge came into the cafeteria, and spotted the fight.
She quickly flew between the 2, and said.
"Alright, the fighting stops here!" she yelled
Sonic crossed her arms and said,
"Whatever"
Rouge then flew over to Shadow, and grabbed his arm
"Come on Shadow, you can fight with her some other time"
Shadow grunted, and walked out of the cafeteria with Rouge
Sonic watched the crowd of kids that was staring at her
She jumped down and said, "Hey, Im not Shadow, I don't want to fight any of you." she said with a laugh.
The crowd departed, and went back their tables.
Tails walked up to her and said.
"I knew you wouldn't let him take advantage of you" with a thumbs up.