Chapter 2

Sunflowers. Those were your favourite flowers. You always brought one for my mom, whenever you visited. She would smile at you, and tell you that you were the son she always asked for. We would laugh over her comments which to me showed that she was very accepting of you. I remember when for the first time that we've known each other, you shifted into your beautiful wolf. You ended up running in the fields and came back with a sunflower in your mouth, and then you dropped it at my feet. Your fur was long and its colour was incredibly black. My wolf automatically howled at how gorgeous you were. 

Thank you. ——————————

I made my way to my first lecture - philosophy It was my favourite class, since I actually knew what was happening and it interested me a lot. That and my friend Kate, was in it. She was an extremely beautiful girl - she was short, had long curly hair and her eyes were a dark brown colour. We met at the starting of first year, she thought I was cute and asked me on a date. I had to reject her and explain to her that I was the gayest person around. Once again, my monotone voice had betrayed me since it just made me seem serious and not... very gay. My voice may not portray a gay demeanor however my thoughts were very very different. 

"Hey, Fab!", I heard Kate scream as she ran towards me.  She wore a short black dress and red high heels. She coughed as she approached me and held onto my shoulder. 

"Wearing heels isn't going to make you any taller", I internally laughed. I was about 1'74 m whilst she was clearly about 1'64 m. Her heels just made her tall enough to be in eye contact with me. 

"I don't do it for the height", she scoffed and pulled me into the lecture room, "these legs were made for a reason. That reason being to show off. Plus I'm nearly hitting the big three zero, it's about time I get some action", she whispered the last part and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Kate had been working as a waitress and as a cashier during her 20's in order to save up to attend university. This meant that she barely had any time to gallivant. She was a beautiful woman, and I'm sure any guy would be lucky enough to have her. 

"I saw him, you know", Kate said as we took our seats. She had snapped me out of my thoughts and smiled at the fact that my curiosity is one way to get me to listen.

"Him?", I asked in confusion. She could be talking about Santa Clause for all I know.

"Yes, him. The apple of your eye. The Adam to your Steve. The Sponge to your Bob. The dic-", 

"-Please don't finish that sentence", I cut her off and then started taking out my stationary. 

"Well, you know who! I must say, he doesn't smile though. He's totally your type. I bet you guys can have some deep conversations about My Chemical Romance or something", she said with excitement evident in her voice. I swear, she was way more excited for my mate than I was. I breathed in calmly before I said my next words.

"What is up with you and my mom and this whole mate thing? Especially today. Just take a chill pill. Also, where did you see him?", I asked as I made some random notes.

"It's a momma's thing. We feel that he's close", she said proudly. She pulled my pencil out of my hand and then sat on it. "Listen closely, and don't you dare get angry or do something crazy. Promise me that", she said with a serious voice. 

"Alright but you better give me my pencil", I said in annoyance and rolled my eyes. 

"He was on the field talking to some cheerleaders. They kept touching him but his face literally showed no emotion. Just like yours", as the words flew out of her mouth, I could feel that she quickly gripped onto both my hands and held me down. It was good that she did so, as I could feel my blood boiling.

"Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen your face use its muscle", she whispered and then turned her head to show that the professor had entered the class.

I had to try to keep my cool, especially because I wasn't one to disrespect the professor by just leaving class.  How dare they speak to my mate? That annoyed me a lot, but I feel like the main reason why I was annoyed was because I couldn't feel his presence. From all the wattpad stories I've been reading, I was suppose to feel and smell his scent from miles away. Was Kate lying to me? Or maybe she saw someone that looked like him? But the way she described him, no emotion, it had to be him. I could feel my cheeks grow red from anger, and damn. Kate was right. I was showing emotions. Because of him

"Here's your pencil, by the way", Kate snapped me out of my thoughts and I saw that she had let go of my hands and placed my pencil on my lap. 

I took my pencil and was prepared to make class notes, when I read what I had randomly written earlier. 

  You're not alone. we have each other and we'll pull through.
This chapter's called "you're alive."
You've been writing it this whole time.  

------------------------------------------------------

So I imagined Kate to look something like Angel Coulby :

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.