That was, fun...or whatever

Y/n's Pov

   I was telling them what i liked and who I was. It was kind of flustering but I went with it. "So that's basically it. I mean other than that it's just me being awkward or whatever." I felt my HIVE communicator go off. "Sorry guys I have to go, it was fun, I guess." I smiled at them. "Yeah, anytime."  I glanced at Cyborg, "By the way, I still don't like you, and I don't give you my blessing. Beast boy, you are still weird." I waved bye to them and walked to them HIVE tower.

    "Where were you! Seriously, we were supposed to rob the bank three minutes ago!" I was going to answer but Jinx beat me to it. "She was on a date." I was flustered. "I was not! I was having lunch with two dinguses!" She giggled, "If you say so." Gizmo rolled his eyes. "Please, for the love of brother blood, no more boyfriends." I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

   "Well lets go." Gizmo instructed. And we followed him to the Jump City bank.

   As we did our amazing exit we saw the Teen Titans. Of course Jinx went to raven, Gizmo went to Robin, Mammoth went to Cyborg, See-more and Billy went to Star, so I had Beast boy. As I attacked my attacks were, useless and purple? That's wrong. I stared at my hands and then back at beast boy, he was tangled in roses.

    "Uhhh, that wasn't supposed to happen, that never happened before." He grew into a gorilla and the vines grew with him. While he was stuck I grabbed what we stole and for once made it back to the academy and some to the HIVE tower. I really am evil. 

   Once headmaster congratulated the team and me, I went home and saw the others glaring at me. "What? I did what I was told except I did it this time." Gizmo was fumed, "Uh hello! What was that pink stuff? And the Roses?" I looked down at my hands. "I don't know but it worked."

   "I don't care if it worked, your powers are based fully on emotions! Think about it." Gizmo argued. Jinx giggled, "You have a...crush." Drawing crush out. "Please, you're just tired and beat from the fight, and uh, here's some money I saved for us, I have at least one to two thousand here so, use it for the tower, I'm going to thera- I mean my room, so, see ya!"

   I darted to my room and flew out the window hoping for this to help me. And yes I'm going to therapy, if you didn't guess. Wait who am I telling this, geez I need help. As I made it to the door of the building I landed. This is embarrassing.

   After all the yelling and screaming at the therapy with some crying involved I figured out I'm insane. I knew that already. I walked out of the room avoiding everyone because tears were spilling out of my eyes. I'm stupid, thinking this was gonna help. Walking down the halls mumbling stuff about myself continuously even when I walked out.

   However as I was walking out I felt to hands on my shoulders. "Hey, are you okay dude?" I knew who it was. "Why would you even care beast boy. You are my enemy, my rival." He smiled, "Only in battle, I mean even so you went easy on me, and we had lunch. So tell me what's wrong." I gave in and we walked to the park to sit and talk. 

   "Earlier in battle my powers, were, acting up." I stated looking at my hands. "Don't your powers work based on emotion?" I nodded my head, "Yeah, but normally when we fight I remember how you dropped my ice cream, but when I did that I remembered how you bought me ice cream, then I remembered how you wanted to learn about me..." I look over at him and he was blushing.

   "And now, you're listening to me....it's you, it's all your fault for being so nice! Ugh! Why are you so nice to me!" He put his hands up, "Dude, chill out." I took a deep breath. "You're right I'm sorry." He put his hand on my shoulder. "God, I'm so emotional." I said bringing my knees to my chest. 

   "I'm sorry I just am so unstable, it's embarrassing you can see me so vulnerable." He smiled, "If it makes you feel better I'm supposed to arrest you but I'm not." I rolled my eyes, "And I thought you were the worst titan, now it's hard to say." He scratched the back of his neck, "Thanks?" I sighed, "I better get back, I need to cut- out some of my clothing, last season...stuff." I laughed nervously and flew away.

   "Geez, was I really gonna tell him that. I'm so stupid." I flew in my window only to be greeted by, Gizmo. "Where were you young lady?" 

   "Nunya." He arched his eye brow. "Where's Nunya?" I replied, "Nunya business." He started yelling at me, "You're grounded!" I rolled my eyes, "Why are you always ruining my life dad." I said sassily. Then we had a funny "father" "daughter" talk.