Some Fun

Y/n's Pov

I thought a moment. I could use this guy. I have been neglecting my villain duties lately. Beast Boy has been toying with my emotions and slowly turning me soft and we can't have that. I hate love, I am most definitely not in it!

I thought a moment. Beasti- Beast Boy likes me. He might do something crazy stupid if he found out I liked this guy. Maybe enough to get him arrested. Is that mean? Well, since I am accusing myself of totally not liking him and his cute face, I can use the excuse of being playful.

Ha! I can even get this flirt in trouble too. This is gonna be good. I turned my head to look at, Travis, I think his name was, but ending up seeing something much more intriguing, Leo and Beastie Boys err Beast Boy in the bushes.

I chuckled evilly, "Travis how far away are we from ice cream?" He chuckled as well.

"It's up ahead. Say, I know some girls are weird about paying, so whose going to be paying tonight?"

I smirked, "Darling, I'm going to be paying. You took me to the place and picked me up in the first place. It's the least I can do since you made me feel special." I mentally gagged at what I said. Little did he know my method of payment was violent.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cart a little faster. "I will have mint chocolate chip. M'lady?" He stepped aside to let me order.

I ordered my favorite flavor. Once we were given our ice creams the man at the counter said our amount. "Mm, how about no?" I shot the small ice cream stand into flames. I started giggling at Travis's expression.

"I didn't think that's what you meant when you said you were paying.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm known for doing that. Sorta." I sat down at the table near the now burning ice cream stand. He joined me.

"You're really interesting." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Thanks...?" He put his hand up and started rambling on how he meant it in a good way. "Dude, chill, it's fine. I'm not offended." I smirked as I saw Leo holding Beastie- Dear lord, Beast Boy back.

Now to put my plan in action. "Well it was really nice meeting you, Travis. I have to go. I wrote down my phone number on the napkin. "Kiss goodbye?" He smirked and grabbed my chin. He closed his eyes and slowly leant in.

Then there was shade. Beastie- gah! Beast Boy was towering above us in his gorilla form. He grabbed Travis and started fighting him. Travis was actually fighting back and was kind of winning. Meanwhile I was over here laughing my butt off at the scene in front of me.

"You planned this didn't you?" I kept laughing shaking my head yes. "C'mon. Let's get you home. You're strictly prohibited from walks now. It's a new rule."

I rolled my eyes playfully toning down on my laughter. "Okay, dad. But just so you know, rules were meant to be broken." He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly Gizmo appeared, "Nu-uh! I'm your dad!" I face palmed hearing how inappropriate that sounded.

In the back round I heard Travis yell, "I will be the only on she calls daddy!" Oh god.

"No way! That's my job!" Beastie- ugh, Beast boy yelled.

~Time Skip~
Y/n's Pov

So long story short the authorities came and we were escorted out of the small plaza. Now I'm outside the hotel sitting on a bench with Beast Boy. "Y/n, why did you do that?"

I look at him, "I do a lot of things, what are you talking about?" He sighed.

"Why did you go off with that random guy? Why did you blow up that ice cream stand? Why were you going to kiss him?"

I smiled at him, "I went off with Travis, because I wanted to make you jealous and to get ice cream. I blew up the ice cream stand, because I always do that. I wasn't going to kiss him. I knew you were following me so I thought I would have some fun and cause some havoc." I laughed nervously.

"Why would you want to make me jealous and how is that fun?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"Darling, I am evil. I like reactions. I like chaos and suffering, because that's what I am. Not sure how you forgot that." He wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Please, don't play with my emotions like that." He asked sincerely.

I chuckled, "Honey, I'm full of emotions."