I can't think of a name for this Chappie SURRY!

A/n: Quick Shout out to HEWOMYNAMEISOOFOOF

Thanks for all the lovely comments! Go check this lovely child out! Also in this chapter there will be a new character and it's thanks to this lovey child. If you get the reference COMMENT IT BRUH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

   It's only the second day of me and Beastie hanging out and I am already flustered. I can't do this, I'm a villain and he's a hero. I mean Jinx did. She looks happy or seems that way at least. I don't know what to do. Guess that's why I'm doing this. 

  I stretched my arms and got off of the small couch. Yawning I shuffled over to the door. "Hey, Y/n! Where do you think you're going missy?" I looked over at Jinx and saw her tapping her foot. 

   I smiled at her, "I'm going for a walk, mom." She scoffed, "Take your phone with you and don't talk to strangers." I smirked, "You know I don't listen to the rules." I dropped my phone on the floor and ran out the door flipping her off.

    I yelled, "See you later Jinx!" I looked back at her and she was laughing. We're idiots. I stopped running after a while and caught my breath. I looked around thinking of a place to go. I have my wallet, but I left my phone at the room.

   "Hey, there. Besides from being sexy what are you doing tonight?" I jerked my head up, "E-excuse me?" The boy that had said that cheesy pick up line has white hair and the most beautiful emerald eyes. (Get the reference?) 

   "Well I just want to be with a beautiful girl tonight." I felt heat rise to my face, "Oh no. I am not getting tangled up with another pervert. Last time I did the dude put a spell on me and I got an unwilling kiss from freaking Beat Boy in front of my idiot brother."

   I crossed my arms and started walking away. "Hey, I'm not a warlock. Well, I am, kind of. It's complicated. I'm a good guy though." I rolled my eyes. "Nope! I'm not into good guys either- sort of. I'm a super villain idiot. Leave or buy me ice cream."

    He smiled, "I can work with that.  Follow me I know a good place. By the way, I'm Travis." I smiled, "Y/n."

Beast Boy's Pov

   I watched Y/n run out of the hotel. What the heck? "Hey, Beastie, have you seen Y/n? She said she needed me to remind her to focus on writing a new song." I looked over and saw Leo. 

   "Dude, she just ran out of here." He sighed, "Any idea where she went?" I shook my head no, "No, but you wanna track her down?" He smirked and nodded his head yes. 

   We followed her out of the building and saw her talking with a guy. He's really attractive. I looked at Y/n's face, it is bright red. It looks like she is walking away- oh wait. He put his slimy player hands on her! 

   I was about to approach them when Leo held me back, "Wait, let's just watch for a little while." He walked away with her. Where are they going?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that this is so short, I have mentioned this in one of my other stories, that I have major writers block. Sorry for not posting, but I have and will continue to reply to comments! So comment away my dear reader! Also if you have any questions I got chu!