The Truth

Recap: Leo pulled Y/n to the side. He said something and they were both blushing. Did he say he was gay to shut me up? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

   Leo pulled me over to the side. "What's up?" He looked at me straight in the eyes, kinda imtimidating for an ice cream man. "Do you like Beast Boy?" I swear I felt like a volcano, "Why are you asking?" Now his face turned red, "Look I know it's awkward, I just need to make sure." 

   I looked away, "I mean I don't think so, but it's weird, every time he is around I feeling a crushing feeling in my chest." He smoothly responded, "I guess that's why they call it a crush." 

   "Huh-" He cut me off, "You have a crush on Beast Boy." I shushed him. "N-no. That's not true." He chuckled at my flustered state. He put his hand on my shoulder, "Just be honest, do you or do you not like him?" I looked away, "I-I," I sighed, "No, Beastie is a huge slob!" He smirked, "So, in other words, you're madly in love with him? Because I swear you just said Beastie."

    I slapped him lightly, "No, what did I just say about him?" He paused for a moment, "Well in English you just said 'No he is gross'. In your tsundere language you said you're madly in love with him." I huffed, "I am most certainly not a tsundere." He ruffled my hair, "If you say so you Baka." I punched his shoulder, "Jerk. Anyway, we should get back to the group before they start suspecting anything." He nodded his head and we made our way back as they were calling the ones who won.

   "The finalists for this round are..." He gave a list of the 7 contenders who passed, "And for the second time in a row, in first place is Y/n!" My girls squealed as I walked up and claimed the plane tickets.

   "Y/n! You did so well!" Jinx yelled. I took a bow. "Anyone want ice cream, it's on me." They all nodded their heads, "Leo you wanna make ice cream or go to the one down here." I pointed to an ice cream store. "I'm on break, go to the one up here." I nodded my head, "Gottcha!" I smiled and started going towards the ice cream. 

   "She is way too happy for a villain." I heard Beastie- forget it, whisper. I blasted him with wat- a giant rose, "What the? Ugh, whatever." We made it to the ice cream shop and I got my ice cream first. "Hey guys, I'm going on a bit of a walk." They nodded their heads, "Wait! Can I come with?" Asked Beast. Boy. I shrugged my shoulders, "Why not?" 

   He followed me out with his mint green ice cream. I had a faint smile on my face. "So, Y/n, this may be a bit weird, but I need to know, are you and Leo a thing?" I smiled, "Nope! I would much rather be with this other guy. I'm pretty sure he is gay anyway. Why do you ask, are you jelly?" I nudged him. 

   "Yes, actually." I stopped in my tracks, "Wait, what?" He looked at me dead in the eye, "Mama, you keep sending mixed signals and I'm so confused, one minute you're showing affection towards me, the next it is anger, and then your powers show you like me. I don't if I can handle not knowing anymore, dude. Mama, do you love me?" He was holding onto my hands, "I-I, uh, well you have been sending mixed signals too," I said desperately avoiding the question," One second you're flirting with me, then you date my best friend, then you get so over protective. So do you love me?"

   "Of course I love you, mama. Do you have feeling towards me?" I looked away and glared, "I have certain feelings for when you call me mama. Like dude, it makes me cringe, but at the same time it is freaking flustering!" (thank you wassup1416 for that comment XD)

   He sighed, "Y/n," He backed me up to wall and pinned me his hands on either side of my face, "Do you or do you not love me." He was so close. I wanted to kiss him but at the same time I didn't. "I-I- I don't know. But can you help me figure it out?" He smirked, "How would you like me to help," He paused, "Mama." I furiously blushed, "I don't know, for the next week stay close to me and the next time I go on stage, when I finish, as soon as we get some privacy try something. I don't care what it is just try it."

    He smirked," Fine but I'm going to hold that against you. He moved closer and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync but he pulled away. "That's to hold you over until the next performance." I nodded my head as we slowly walked back to the hotel. "We better pack because we to catch a flight to the next place, (leave in the comments what place you wanna travel to next)" Beastie- eh, Beastie nodded. 

   This will be a fun week.