Full Of Jealously

Y/n's Pov

   Okay, I'm alive but I'm barely breathing, (just prayed to a god that i don't believe in, no? Okay.) I'm just so excited! I have everyone paired in the rooms. I just have to go over it when we get to the hotel. I pushed the crime buzzer to get everyone to the main room. Everyone rushed in. "Okay, my fellow tragedies, are we ready to spread havoc to Hawaii?" I said excitedly. They all cheered. "Okay then to the airport! Actually, make sure you have everything, gizmo call the titans and I need to call my friend I invited."

L= Leo Y= Y/n

L: hello?

Y: Hey Leo! I was calling just to make sure that you were ready to go, because we are leaving. 

L: Okay, I will be at the airport soon then, are you excited?

Y: More than a villain should be.

L: True, but you aren't a villain in my eyes

Y: Shut up, don't flatter me, anyway i got to go the team is waiting

L: Okay, bye!

Y: Bye!

   "Y/n you okay? Your face is red?" I crossed my arms, "It's nothing, anyway can we just go?" She nodded her head smirking. God I hate her, but I love her.

   We finally made it to the airport and waited for the others to get here. Not too soon after we arrived Leo showed up. I flagged him over. He sped walked towards us. "H-hey." I nudged him, "Hey, guys. This is Leo, my ice cream guy." He nudged my shoulder, "And he is my best guys friend." Jinx glared a him, "Don't ruin my ship!" My face flushed, "Jinx be nice, and there is no ship!" I laughed nervously.

   "Hey dudes!" The titans arrived. I regret my decisions. "Hey Y/n, Jinx." Terra waved over. I smiled, "Okay since everyone appears to be here, I would like to introduce you to Leo, some of you know him already but he is my ice cream man, and my best guy friend." The teams as well as Terra waved. "Okay now that, that is over with, let's head to the plane!" 

~A few hours Later~

   "Finally!" Jinx stretched and Cyborg stole a hug. Of course she giggled. "Dude that took forever." Beastie- BEAST FLIPPING BOY groaned. Terra hit him upside the head, "Shut up will ya." They started bickering. Leo put his hand on my shoulder, "Ready?" I smiled at him, "As I will ever be."

   I suddenly felt more tension grow, weird. I turned around and saw Beastie- I hate myself, Beast boy glaring at Leo. Meh, "Okay everyone lets go, I cant stand being next to super heroes for too long." My team and Terra nodded the others laughed. 

~Sorry One more time skip I promise~

   We made it to the hotel and we are currently in the lobby checking in our hotel rooms. We were given 6 rooms one bigger than the others. So I evenly divided the rooms in the most logical way, sort of. "Okay everyone here are the room arrangements, when I say your names you can go pick a room and unpack." They nodded their heads. "Okay, so first are my girls, Jinx and Terra you can share the any room  but the one with the number 21 on it." They smiled and pulled their belongings to the room of their choice.

   "Okay, Uh, Raven and Starfire can also chose any room but room 21." Raven rolled her eyes, "Oh fun." I ignored her, "Next in room 21 is Mammoth and Cyborg. The only reason I have you two together is because 21 is a big room and because you are more buff and taller you can have that space." Mammoth and Cyborg nodded their heads and as Mammoth walked by he ruffled  hair, "Jerk!" he laughed. 

   "Then Billy and See-more you can have whatever room." Billy and See-more sprinted to their rooms and Billy fell. Heh, " Then in another room Robin and Gizmo!" I smirked and they both yelled, "Him!" Gizmo got in my face, "Y/n why would you put me with that loser!" Robin argued, "Hey, I'm not a loser!" I laughed, "I put you two together for the fact that I hate Robin and I am mad at Gizmo. So this was for my enjoyment." They both slowly walked to their rooms in disappointment.

   "Then for Leo and Beastie you will room with me." Beast Boy smirked, "Did you say Beastie?" I swear if I did- "No, I said you and Leo are rooming with me. Leo is rooming with me because he knows me best and can make me ice cream on hand and you are rooming with me because I figured he would want another guy and you two were the first to meet so there." 

   "Okay, this should be fun!" Leo exclaimed. "Yeah, whatever lets go find a room." So we walked to the very last room that wasn't taken, room 36. We walked in and there were two beds and a couch. As the weird person I am I yelled, "I call dibs on the couch!" and jumped on it. "You are one weird chick mama." He laughed, "Y/n you should have a bed, I will sleep on the couch, I mean you won us this vacation."

   "Leo! I refuse to sleep on the bed! I love couches, do you know how often I sleep on the couch, it is closer to the fridge and the bathroom, plus incase any of you snore," I glared at Beastie- OMG BEAST BOY, "It wont be as bad for me." Leo put his hands up, "Fair enough, but two of us can share a bed," Beast BOY interrupted him, "Yeah, you can share with me Y/n." He smirked, "Dude, where did that come from, I know you are getting over Terra, but don't be so pervy."

   "Besides, I like the couch, I claim it, but thanks Leo that was really sweet."

Beast Boy's Pov

   "...but thanks Leo that was really sweet." I looked at the two and they were both blushing, yeah no. "Anyways, you wanna go explore the island?" She smiled at me, "Someone is adventurous, but Gizmo, Terra and Jinx wanted to meet Leo and quite frankly I'm scared they will kill him." I rolled my eyes, "He will be fine, why don't we go look around, we can find and ice cream place." She looked at Leo and back at me. 

   "He has a point Y/n, let's all take a break from work, you can go with him, but if I die you owe me." He smiled and she hit him upside the head, "Yeah, whatever you dork." I felt sick. She was acting like a novice tsundere. I felt a not so good aura surround me as they were having a cat fight. "Okay all powerful villain, we should go now before it gets dark."

   She sheepishly laughed, "Right, see you later Leo!" He waved and I pulled her out of the room. "What was that about?" I asked her. She looked confused, "What was what about?" I groaned, " That whole cat fight in there?" She ruffled my hair, "That wasn't anything, we were just messing around, why? Is someone, I don't know, jealous?" She added slyly.

   "Please, I'm just, concerned. Yeah that's it." She stopped walking, "Wait, why are you concerned, you don't think." She laughed, "You didn't think I like like him do you?" I looked away. "You did! That's too precious. Leo is like the brother I never had." We kept walking, "But you do have a brother, and he loves you." She laughed and her smiled faded. "Tch, no one loves me." She argued quietly. "Dude, you know that isn't true."

   She put on a fake smile, "Just forget I said anything, I want ice cream!" She ran ahead of me. Water trailing behind her, it definitely wasn't her powers because it wasn't strong enough, they were small and light, almost as if she were....crying.