Chapter 5

Btw this book will get dark so readers discretion is advised and also trigger warnings.

Eliza's POV

I wish our mouths were free so we could at least comfort each other in this. We were all suffering. Maybe the family behind me were suffering more than I was being that their mouth wasn't free.

We kinda all remained in the chain trying to process everything. I was trying to think of a way of escape or a way to take down Gabe. God it's crazy to think he was the one doing this especially since we have been so close and I hadn't realised he had this protenshal. I should have fucking known he had an unhealthy obsession

After what felt like an hour or so I felt the back of the chain droop slightly and I looked in the mirror to see that Maggie seemed limp. She was still breathing but I guess she was asleep. She was old and the boredom must have brought sleep upon her despite the horror. Soon a heavier droop was made and I then heard muffled snores. I realised peter too had somehow slept. His body fell forward so Harry was more pushed towards me. I walked forward slightly to try and ease the pushing.

I was thinking about how amazed I was for them managing to just fall alseep like that when I felt something wet touch me. I moved forward again. I knew I couldn't move away fully but I could at least pretend.

It touched me again and I realised that Harry was apparently doing it on purpose. He was licking my arsehole on purpose. I squealed since I wanted him to stop and I shuddered my body trying to distant myself as much as possible.

He then brought his tongue down and I could tell there was a gap on his wire because it went down to my other hole.

I squealed again and let out a croaky stop as I shuddered my body away again. That's when he brought his arms up and grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled be back so I was closer to his mouth. I let out a slight cry and told him to stop. But of course he didn't and he buried his tongue into me.

I tried to move forward but his hands had a strong grip on me and he tongue began to stretch further down along me but it couldn't reach the zone which mattered. That didn't stop him. He was working his tongue and I couldn't help but allow soft moans to escape me and I began to beg for his tongue to reach, I was itching for him to just glide over that spot.

I wanted to move my hand to aid myself but I wasn't strong enough to support myself with one hand so I had to quietly beg for him to just touch it at least.

I could feel my legs begin to get wet and my begging moans where getting loader. I was starting to feel like I couldn't resist it any longer, his tongue teasing me to the point I wanted to rip my throat apart and scream for it.

He removed one hand off me and brought it under me. He was caressing my boob to start with and I was whispering for him to stop messing around. I was ready to burst.

He slowly ran his hand down my stomach then he hovered over my lady area. I could feel my mouth drooling as I longed for his touch.

His hand cane down in a hard slap over it and I let out the sound of a narwhal.

He then began to massage my red button, his tongue still playing dirty tricks on me and I began to curl my fingers into the floor. I wanted to scream but I had to swallow them as to not wake Maggie or peter.

He ran his fingers over a few more times before he slid them up into me. I squealed again as he twisted his hand to get it into place.

He then, will be curled fingers, began to pound into where he knew my G spot was. I swung my head down as I let out low grunts as I tried to contain the volcano.

I felt my self on the verge of exploding and I was panting like a dog. Then he released me and I couldn't contain my restless breaths and I soon began to feel like touching collecting it up.

I slowed my breathing as he finished licking it up.

I then let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

Harry was going to do this more than once, he has that advantage over me and I'm not sure how I feel about that.