Chapter 6

Eliza's POV

Hours past and Gabe came back. I was still awake but I also felt a tugging from behind meaning Harry too had drifted off.

Gabe walked in and took one look at us and smiled. He then came up to me and sat by me

"I gave them a higher dose than you. It's made them a little extra sleepy I see" he laughed. I glared at him and felt my eyes water. My throat did feel slightly better so I decided to talk to him.

"Gabe, why?" I asked. He just looked at me and smiled. He raised his hand to my cheek and ran his fingers down my skin. "Why not just remove me, please Gabe" I then started to cry. I couldn't help it. Speaking made everything which didn't seem really enough kick him.

"This is apart of my perfect fantasy, if you behave then maybe I will" he started and I began to blubber "once we've tested it then I'll begin to consider it"

I wanted to scream in pure frustration

"Are you hungry" he asked in a mocking tone and I bit my tongue as I shook my head. "That's good then, I'd rather the others are awake before we start" he said. He walked around to the others and inspected them and muttering to himself. He came back around to me and sat on the floor.

"Eliza, how is uncle doing? i forgot to ask to ask?" he asked and i just looked him in the eye. how dare he try to normalise it. "last you told me they were trying a new treatment isn't that right, i mean bone cancer is a pain in the arse-"

"shut up" interrupted him with a mutter "just shut up"

"come on Eliza, we are still friends right?"

"this isn't Gabe, i don't know you what have become" i said in a low voice as more tears began to pour down my cheeks.

"I've become greatness. I have rebuilt what once was seemed to be fiction-"

"you don't even sound like Gabe, this isn't right, something's need to stay fictions" i began to choke my words and Gabe just stroked my hair. i used to find comfort when he did that but now i feel disgusted.

i felt some movment behind me i could tell that Harry was beginning to sir, and so began his family. Gabe noticed this and stood himself up.

"rise and shine please, come on wake up" he began to clap his hands and walked around it. I darted by eyes on him then to the floor. I clenched my fists against the floor as be came back around to me. I felt begin me shakes and move as everyone began to wake up, I heard a panic muffling and tugging, coming from Harrys mother as she realised she was back in hell. I looked to Gabe as the tugging got more violent, I clenched my teeth as I was being pulled back and forth and I saw a sinister smile graze his face before he squatted down and grabbed a hold of my arms and pulled them forward slightly, I was confused but as the tugging continued I realised what he was doing, I felt pain rushed though where the stitches were and I began to scream 

"STOP, STOP TUGGING" I managed out through cries as the pain grew, I could feel my skin beginning to give way, feeling as though it was being ripped apart. I could hear muffled cries coming from harry too as his mouth was also suffering from this. Gabe began to snicker to himself 

"Maggie, just stop tugging" I breathed out as I felt blood tickled down, I didn't know weather it was mine of Harrys but I knew it couldn't go on for any more. Harry's cries grew louder and I think Maggie realised the pain she was causing though her panic so she stopped. but I could still here her muffled cry's. 

Gabe let go of my arms and I pushed my body backwards slightly so there was no pulling between mine and Harrys stiches. 

"did you have a nightmare Maggie?" he asked in a mocking tone and laughed. I could feel Harry's body shake in anger slightly "or do you just wake up to fine one"

"Gabe" I said sharply, he glared at me but was cut off because he could make anything of it. Pete's stomach growled. The worse possible thing to happen. I think all of our worried eyes locked gabes at the same time in the moment. His face contorted into a smile wider than nature should have allowed

"breakfast time"