Chapter 6

Nick P.O.V.
I looked at my phone and seen Edwin had texted Chazzee while i was in the bathroom. I walk in Edwin's room not caring to knock at this point. Dude why did you text chazzee. Bro I had to, you talk about her constantly like you like her I had to see if she was real. She just a frie-. Hi nick bae. I looked behind me and seen jade, my girlfriend. Lately, we have been fighting so we took a break but got back together i guess you can say we have an on and off-again relationship. Hi, babe, I said and kissed her on the cheek. You ready for the movies. Yea just let me go to the bathroom first then we can leave. I said and walk out of Edwin's room and went to the bathroom.

Jade P.O.V.

I walk in Edwin's room since I heard my boyfriend in there. They was arguing about somebody name chazzee who is chazzee and why is nick arguing about her is he cheating on me with her I can't believe him but hey I may be wrong. Hi, nick bae I said getting my boyfriend's attention. Hi babe. You ready for the movies I ask. yea let me just go to the bathroom first he said walking to his room. while he went to the bathroom I walk into nick's room and see his phone on his bed me being nosy I decide to go through it. As I went through it a message pops up from chazzee I click on it and read their messages and I get mad. so It is true he does have a girl in his phone name chazzee. Is he really doing this to me, before I could reply Nick came back in the room I hurried up and threw the phone back on the bed and played with my fingers acting like I was doing something? Hey, babe you ready to go. yes, I am I smiled and got up and we walk downstairs and out the door to the movies.

* Skip the movie date*

Nick P.O.V
After I drop off jade from the movies I went home and as I pulled in my driveway. I got out of the car and remember that Chazzee never texted me back maybe she hanging out with some friends it not as I  should care. But then she could be sleep. Lately, I been feeling this thing every time I text her I felt like I knew her my whole life but then again I don't know what it is. I walk in the house to see Zion live on Instagram. Aye, nick finally homes from his date with his girlfriend says hi to the live bro. Everyone has been dying to know where you went.  Wassup everyone makes sure you check out our new song no more it lit and i just went to the movies. Aye, you got that right well see y'all later. After Zion got off live he went to the kitchen to clean up. I went upstairs and walk into my room and plugged my phone up and went to go take a shower. As I closed my eyes to let the water hit my face I just stood there and relaxed for the next 10 minutes as I finished washing up I got out and got dressed I got in my bed turned on my tv and feel asleep.