Chapter 25

Brandon❤️:
Chazzee

Chazzee:
If your here to make me forgive him then just leave don't waste your breathe

Brandon❤️:
Tf I'm not he deserve not to be forgiving he hurt someone amazin

Chazzee: yea not really i don't wanna talk right now ttyl✌🏽

Brandon❤️
Don't close me out I'm here for
u

Chazzee:
Well get your ass over here.

Brandon❤️
Okay

Brandon P.O.V
After i texted Chazzee i went to the corner store and pick up some ice cream for her and some chocolate. I walk out the store with the items and drove to Chazzee house. I got to Chazzee house 10 minutes latter and knocked on the door. As the door open i see Chazzee looking pretty as always in a leggings and a oversized sweater. Hello beautiful i got u some goodies. Awwww bee u didn't have to I'm okay honestly. You sure. Yes I'm positive no come watch a movie with me plz. Okay anything to make you feel better i said laughing while she took the bag out my hand running to her room. I walk in her house and got a text i looked at my phone to see it was nick got damn it what do he want.

Nick:
Aye

Brandon;
I have a name

Nick:
Wya Brandon

Brandon:
Um Chazzee house y

Nick:
Umm. Charlotte back in town and she wants to see u and tell Chazzee to answer my texts back

Brandon
What charlotte back damn it and no u deserve to get ignored u hurt her she tell me she fine but really she not.

Nick
Plz I'm begging u bro

Brandon
Idk if i can trust u

Nick
Plz

Brandon
I'll think about it

After i put my phone away i thought the last tome i seen charlotte was 2 years ago in high schmcool she broke up with me on prom night. Haven't seen or heard from her since. I sigh and went upstairs to see Chazzee otp(on the phone ).
Chazzee P.O.V.
As i run upstairs and waited for Brandon i sat the back on my the side table and got 34 texted messages from nick i sign and opened them

Nick
ChaZe
Chazzee*
Plz answer
I'm sorry
I didnt mean to
It wasn't wat u think
Plz txt me back
Chazzee
Chazzee
Chazzee.
I have gummies bears
Chazzee
Is Brandon over there
Chazzee

Chazzee:
U lucky I'm gonna be a good person
And yes brandon is over here and I don't want gummies give them to your girl Jade and stop texting me I don't want to hear your apology either.

Nick:
It not like that at all Chazzee plz hear me out

I looked up and seen Brandon looking at me worried. Why are u looking like that bee. Because I know who your texting and I don't want you to get more upset. I'm fine can we watch a movie now plz. Sure. During the movie I start getting tired I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.
Brandon P.O.V
As we was watching the movie I heard some noise. I look over and see Chazzee snuggled up sleep I turned off the tv and wrap Chazzee in the blanket ad I was about to get up and leave Chazzee pulled on to my arm. No Brandon don't leave please stay the night please. Okay I will stay I smiled as I climb back in her bed and she snuggled up to me and fall asleep. I smiled and wrap my arms around her. Damnit I feel head over heels for this girll.

_______________________________________

A/n: omggg Nick messed up big time and Brandon love her will he tell her or will Nick when her heart.