Chapter 11

Nick P.O.V

As soon as chazzee said that a boy band was competing to I knew she was talking about us. dammit, I yelled. Dude are you cool. Brandon can i ask you something. Sure anything bro
So say you been talking to someone and they don't know who you or who PRETTYMUCH is. would you tell them? I wouldn't but then i would have to cause then i wouldn't want to lie to them wait why. Let just say i met this girl she amazing but she doesn't know who we are. what she don't know pretty much. No, she doesn't know who we are. You better tell her. Okay, i will.
Edwin p.o.v.
I was scrolling through Instagram when i saw chazzee had posted man nick is so lucky meeting this girl, wait does she know about pretty much probably if we competing against each other i kept scrolling till i heard a knock on my door. Yo, come in. I saw nick walk in my room looking upset. Bro what wrong now. I don't know how to tell chazzee that im in pretty much. Just call her and tell her bro okay. Okay, yea that a good idea.
Nick p.o.v
After Edwin told me to call her i got my phone and dial the number waiting for it to ring.
Ring...ring...ring...ring...

Nick jones what u want

Im, not Nick jones how many times do i have to say it.

Damn it, Nicholas, can i dream but wassup.

Heyyy chazzee

Eggwin wassup

Anyway, as i was saying do you know who pretty much is

Nope why

Look them up really quick.

Okay hold on

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello

Sooooooooo you are in pretty much.

Eggwin is too

Phone call ended

Dude did she just hang up on you.
Yes, she did as i sigh and sat down on the floor. At least you told her who we are. yea true but then what of she never talks to me again. Please I'll give her a day she'll come back. Thanks, i said and get up and walk out Edwin's room into mine i got a notification on Instagram saying chazzee posted.so i texted her.

Nick:
Chazzee

Chazzee:
How could u not tell me u was competing

Nick:
Because i was scared i finally had someone to talk to without using me.

Chazzee:
So basically u judged me by a cover

Nick:
Sorry

Chazzee:
I knew who you was by the way.

Nick:
WAIT WHAT

Chazzee:
Lol, you think im that dumb to not know once i found out who we competed against i look y'all up. Not gonna lie songs are lit.

Nick:
So you're not mad

Chazzee:
Nope, I just wanted to see how long it was gonna take you to tell me. No matter what you will always be my texting buddy

Nick:
Same here

Chazzee:
Now if you excuse me I have a plane to catch tomorrow so I'm going to bed goodnight Nicholas.

Nick:
Good night chazzee

As I got done texting Chazzee I went in Edwin's room bro you cannot believe what just happened so I texted Chazzee and turns out she already knew she was just waiting for me to tell her we was pretty much oh that's awesome now are you going to stay here or are you going out with us tonight.
Yeah I'll go let me get ready

Chazzee p.o.v
As I was cleaning my room and packing getting ready to go on the plane tomorrow to LA Nick call me that's weird I said it picked up the phone
hey Nick Jonas what you want

I'm not Nick Jonas how many times do I have to tell you

dammit, Nicholas, can I dream but what's up

hey chazzee

hey eggwin what's up

anyways as i was saying do you know who pretty much is

nope why

look them up really quick.

okay hold

on after Nick told me to look up pretty much already knew who they were, so acted like i ain't know nothing

Soooo you're in PRETTYMUCH

Eggwin is too

I hung up my phone just to make him think I was mad but i wasn't i happy he told me. I decided to post a pic on Instagram then nick texted me i told him i already knew and he was shook like jungshook( curse the fandoms im in) i laugh and told nock good night that i was going to bed. I put my phone down and climb in bed and let sleep take over.

Words: 799

A/n: I really hope you guys like the story so far I've been busy lately but im back. Thanks for reading my story write in the comments what u will think happen in this story and vote thanks bye.