Chapter 42

Chazzee:
Hi bestie met us at pm crib

Nicole:
Um..😐

Chazzee:
Wtf did you do

Nicole :
I might already be hear and do something bad in the leaving room

Chazzee:
Omg Noo I have to see this be there in a few

After I texted Nicole it took us a few minutes to get there as we pulled up to the pm house I walk in the house to see a black eye nick look towards me. Dammmnn what happened to you I said and go by him. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. Awww poor boy did Brandon do it I said as I hug him he was quick to return the hug. Chazzee I'm so sorry I never meant for this to be like this. Aww hush we not worry about that now as I let go of nick I see Nicole looking at me. Bitch what did you do I laugh a little and she told me to follow her with the boys and Tiffany and Charlotte behind as we go down the hall I know she did something bad. No fucking way Zion said laughing. Omgg Nicole why would you do that. Because I thought it was true so I got mad the my bestie was hurt if we wanna be fair at least I didn't bring the staple gun. Omggg nooo don't I said laughing hard. I'm confused said Austin as he takes a picture of the floor. Send me that. So now I gott get my shit fix nick saids as nick talk there was noise in the living room. Nick babe are you home. Everyone turned to look at nick then me. What are y'all looking at I'm not gonna do nothing to the girl. Why is she hear nick says. Maybe if we shut tf up she will go away ass we stop talking Alexys cane down the hall. Oh chazzee your here. You know Alexys I can say the same about you but for me to do that I would care what you think but I don't. As I said that Nicole was giving her the death glare I look at Zion and Austin and they nodded as they picked her up and took her outside. Now i just want to talk to her put me down Nicole said as they carry her out. We will leave y'all to talk I said as I go walk to cool down Nicole.  I walk outside and see jack standing by his car on the phone. You know you got some nerve showing up at at this house hold I said walking over to him. Oh so you didn't go M. I. A. As people said you did. What I do is none of your business. I just want to tell you jack that it won't work what ever you tying to do. What I want to tell you is you get an A for effort though but it won't work. Chazzee let me tell you this I always get what I want it take a little time but I always get it your see. If I can't have you I'll make it so no one could ever have you he simple smiled and got in his car a few seconds later alexys came out the house she walk up to me. Just so you know me and nick will happened again maybe not now but when he gets tired of you he will come back to me cause I will satisfy his needs no matter with that she walk in jack car and he pulled up. That bitch I look over to see Nicole look at me. It fine Nicole let it go it not worth it. I walk in the prettymuch house to see  nick talking to Brandon then they both stop and looked at me.  What did I do now.  Nothing nick says walking over to me. Chazzee I know it a little to late to ask you all fancy but from the moment I met you I felt like u will always be by my side will you be my girlfriend he said smiling. Well You see what had happened was I  would love to be you girlfriend I said.  Nick smiled and pick me up spinning me around. No matter what happened I will always take care of you nick said as he put me down.