chapter 27

I froze when my brother told me Jack was back in town. Jack and I used to go out but he got physical so I broke up with him. Chazzee are you okay I heard edwin ask. Huh oh yeah I smiled and look back at my phone to still see my brother on the line.

Chazzee: hello

Alex: why did u stop talking

Chazzee: I can't talk to you about this now I'll call you later.

I hung up and look to see Brandon the only one here. Where did everyone go. To change you okay. Huh yea I'm fine I smile and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and hug me. Chazzee tell me what wrong. I don't know what u talking about Brandon but thanks for the hug I said and walk out the room. I walk down the hallway to see Nick getting some water I walk over to him. Hey I would like some gummy bears now plz. Wait your talking to me. OMG yess nick it okay I was never made maybe a little heart broken but I'm fine now. She just wanted to go on one more date. It okay nick ok I said and hug him. Let me take you out. Ouu foood I said and started jumping like a little kid. But first you have to go practice. Okay he smiled and walked towards the practice room. I laughed at my self and turned around and followed behind I got into the practice room and see them dance I sat down and got on my phone waiting for them to get done. I scrolled through my phone when edwin came over and sat by me. Hi sweaty boy. Hey I am not that sweaty but u wanna dance. Tug sorry I'm not dancing today but thanks for the suggestion. Comm on plz. Ughhh fine. I got up and go plug my phone up and playing the middle and got in my position.

After I finished I start hearing clapping I looked behind me and see everyone clapping. Awe tanks u I said and walk over to get my phone I turned around and bumped into someone chest. I looked up and seen nick.  Hello Nicolas. Hey are you ready. Let me go change then I'll be ready. I went into the bathroom and changed in to this (outfit shown below)

 I went into the bathroom and changed in to this (outfit shown below)

And walk out to see that nick was no where to be found. I walk into the practice room and seen them all laughing and talking that when I seen his face jack. What the- what are you doing here everyone turned around and look confused until jack started to talk. Chazzee long time  no see. Chazzee you know him brandon said walking towards me confused. Yes she does we used to date isn't thatot right princess. Dont call me princess you jerk anyway brandon I'll talk to you later and nick you ready or what. Oh princess don't be like that in front of your friends. Hey she said stop calling her princess now - brandon don't I said walking in front of him aww Chazzee has a new boyfriend I see. No he not my boyfriend.  Come on Chazzee nick said and grabbed my hand and walk out as we get in the car nick didn't start the car yet he just sat there. Who is that guy. that guy is my ex boyfriend. Why did y'all break up. I moved a way I simply said but that wasn't the real reason. Hey it okay nick I'll be fine i smiled as I look out the window as we make our way to get some pizza. We get to the pizza place and walk in and sat down at the both as me and nick ate talking his ex comes and sits down beside me while this dude sit next to nick. Hey nick nick my cousin jack. I looked up and met eyes with jack and he just stared at me. Damn baby I didnt think we be meeting like this.  I looked at him in disgusted. Oh jack u know her. Baby cousin I sure do she is my beautiful ex. Yah shut your mouth. Yah dont tell my cousin to shut up.
You right I'll shut him up myself I said getting up and throwing my water on him and went to go leave to be grabbed by jade. I yank my hand away and ran out the pizza shop. Good thing this pizza shop was close to my house so I ran home.