Chapter 41

Chazzee:
How dare you

Nick:
Chazzee😰

Chazzee:
Don't chazzee me you lied to me. How could you do that to me I thought we had something going on but shit happens I guess. I guess she was your first love that why y'all had this on and off again relationship. You wanna know what crazy about all of this nick. I protect you no matter what the cost I had your back and I was honest with you. The fact that you turned around and said fuck me and my feeling makes me truly wounder.

Nick:
Chazzee I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like this it was wrong of me to not tell you

Chazzee:
it kind of late for the sorrys and the excuses because if you would of mean it then you would of told me.  Not finding out from social media and oh you was using me from my clout that very funny because I was trying to save your ass but you was using me for my clout. How pathetic is that nick😂. You are so funny that why you and that why you and her belong and I hope your happy this is the last text you will ever get from me period point blank and tell you prettymuch boys don't come looking for me or contacting me cause they want find me.

Nick:
Chazzee I'm sorry I'm dumb I don't know why I would say something like that I was drunk and upset. And I would never use you as clout that disrespectful to do. Alexys just made that shit up to get back at me. Wait where are you don't disappear  chazzee please I'm sorry I never meant for any of this would happened if I would of just cut my ex off like I should I would still have you plz don't leave. 

Chazzee is no longer available to receive you messages.

Nick P.O.V.
As I was scrolling on Twitter I see jack and jack posted something then when I started reading the comments I knew it was about us so I simply replied back then Alexys start replaying then thing got out of control the alexys telling everyone that I used chazzee for clout which was not true at all I would never do that to chazzee she is someone I grew very close too where I can tell her anything. After that I hurried and texted her back I didn't care about instagram if I didn't replied all I cared about was making sure chazzee was okay and would let me explain. Before I texted chazzee she texted me first. ( you know what you just read🤓) after chazzee not taking me back she blocked me. I put on my shoes I put on my jacket and grab my keys and ran to my car chazzee would never just leave like this it not like her. As I leave I see Zion, Austin, Edwin, and Brandon get out the car. Oh shit I forgot about them I step out the car. Bro wtf is wrong with you I hear Brandon say next thing I know before I can say anything I get a punch to the face. Bro wtf. no don't bro wtf me. Bro Brandon chill. You guys got to understand I got set up by Alexys I would never do that to chazzee to hurt her. I know it seem like I did it but I didn't I did get on instagram because I was to busy telling chazzee the one person I truly cared for the one person that walk out my life and no she gone forever. Wait wtf you mean forever. Well you guys chazzee texted me tell me to tell the rest of you prettymuch friends that don't come looking for me because they can't find me. Brandon comes nealing beside me bro are you tell the truth about Alexys setting you up. Brandon let me ask you guys this when have y'all ever heard me use the word clout before. Austin care by me well we never hear you say that word. So why do you think I be lying here you know he is right Zion said helping me up for as long as we known nick he would never hurt or used someone if the boy can't even kill a fly what makes you think he gonna break a girls heart. Edwin looks at me the night when you left to go meet your brothers where did you go to the bar downtown why. Because that same night Alexys had bit on her Snapchat at the same bar what if her and her cousin came up with this idea to get at you for trying to get with chazzee. Bro Edwin right Austin said looking at me. Well you guys let's get pay back Zion said.  First can we find chazzee I need to know she safe. Oh don't worry I'm already two steps a head of you Charlotte and Tiffany are on it I told Charlotte early and she been on it now can we get to the pay back Brandon said. Sure let get started. 

Chazzee P.O.V
As I got in the Uber I realize it was two girls in the front seat. Um I'm sorry do I have the wrong Uber. The girl with the blond hair looked at me oh no you don't and lock the door. Aye wtf you think you doing unlock the door.  Chazzee calm down. Wait I know that voice of sounds familiar how do you know my name. Girl if you don't know me I'm hurt. Bro tiff is that you wtf that wasn't funny who the blond. This is Charlotte Brandon girlfriend. Aww that cute but what are you guys doing please don't tell me it about nick that the last person I wanna hear from or see. Chaz you know nick better than anyone do you really think he would do something like that to hurt you. Well no it just his ex- like you said his ex it all crazy how his ex and your ex just came and start stuff said Charlotte. I want revenge and I want it now. Hold your horses we have a plan first let go to the pm crib first. Okay let me text Nicole and tell her to meet us there.