Chapter 2

Singto entered the restaurant. He didn't know why he chose to eat here. This was not his kind of place. The place was too quiet and too girly for his taste. But he needed to think. The restaurant itself was not easy to find. He found it by change when he's wondering around while he's mind preoccupied with his problems. It was a nice restaurant. The kind which you would find on a granny house. Girly frilly curtain. Small and cute cups and cakes. Somehow too perky waiters who kept on trying to touch Singto by accident. Girl, you could have me any other day, but not today.

He opened his wallet and retrieved a picture, his engagement photo. Two beautiful people, smiling politely into the picture. He's in black Hugo Boss tuxedo and his fiancé was in pale pink Dior haute couture gown. Both of them looked polished and spoke of money. No doubt, they came from the same society.

They had met since they were babies. Both came from the old money families. They were borne in trust fund babies' society, where only the richest could join. Even though he has met her from early days, he barely knew her more than rumor spreading around. They said that she was a party girl, surrounding with sex and liquor. Not really different from himself, to be honest, but somehow faith never made them crossing path until that night. Maybe because she was too bitchy for his taste? He likes his woman to look a bit innocent. A soft white face with body curving on the right places, while she is just a rich pretty girl with a bony figure.

One night, they met on one crazy party. Sinto could not remember whose party that was. It's so common for him to get invited by a host that he didn't know and didn't meet until he went home. Every single night, party by party's invitation came. If he felt energetic, he would jump from a party to another and another in one single night. That night was no different.

That was his second... no third party of the night. The music blasted so loudly, made you felt some one banging your head constantly. Wait! Was it the music or the liquor? He could not remember.

At one time, she came approaching him and tried to seduce him. To be honest, he wanted to try her. Was she any good as the rumor spread? They danced and drank all night. As that afternoon he got another brawl with his father for the matter that he didn't really care to remember, Singto danced and drunk trying to forget his f*cked life. Wasn't it ironic? He, Singto Ruangroj, the most eligible bachelor in Bangkok, wanted to forget his life while people were dream to have his.

Nothing new, at the end of night he was heavily drunk and totally stoned. What he could recall from that night was, someone sleep beside him and was gone when he woke up in the morning.

Next time he met her, she told him that she was pregnant and he was the father. He refused of course. He could not be the father, cause hell; he could not be that horny with his d*ck swollen in the morning if he already banged her all night, right?

Then daddy's little girl went to his daddy. Daddy told his daddy how bad he was, forgetting to told him how naughty daddy's little girl herself. So he had been trapped, forced to engage her. They had been engaged for 3 months when suddenly she told everybody that she lost her baby, not that he's really care though. They never annulled their engagement, as they never lived as engaged couples. They continued their single lifestyle liked nothing happen. Until last night, his father brought up the subject back. He didn't care of losing his funds and facilities. Little his father aware of was that he had his own money. But he didn't want to marry her and cheated on the next day either. He needed to think, really needed one.

Suddenly his eyes captured a happy couple, snuggling and kissing each other on the next bench. The bench was partly covered by plants hanging from the roof. It created private ambiance to the place. He knew the guy. It's Bright, the owner of his favorite club. His club was phenomenon. It's big, exclusive and luxurious but most of all was its beautiful and handsome escorts and dancers that appeals him. The strippers were so hot and with an extra fortune price, you could have your own private show. Any kind. Just name it, it's provided. It's the only club who offer entertainment for both straight and gay people. He was a regular customer there. Smiling, he intended to interrupt the couple, until he saw the girl.

"Hello Jessica. I notice you've been busy lately." He coldly conveyed Jessica, who so called his fiancé.

"Sing... Singto...?" Jessica suddenly jumped from Bright's laps. Tried hard to cover herself. Singto smiled with disgust, looking on her skimpy expensive little dress who cover almost nothing of her body.

"As I said, you've been busy. Not preparing for our marriage I believe. Ohhh... I'm sorry Khun Bright, meet my fiancé, Jessica. But of course you know her right? Maybe... you know her even better than myself," a smirk formed on his face. "or maybe, you are the father of her baby? She lost it by the way."

"Baby? What baby? Jess...?" Bright's confused looking at her.

"Hers of course. She told me its mine also. But technically, I don't remember ever slept with her. I barely remember who I fucked, but I always knew when I laid my sperms. Not that night, I recalled. So maybe it's yours?"

"Bastard..." Jessica screamed.

"Yes I am a bastard. And I am so damn to have you as my wife. Ah by the way Dear, can I expect you to inform our parents to annul our engagement? Khun Bright, you can have my "fiancé"," as Singto made a quote with his fingers and then left the couple.

When he sat in his car, Singto didn't feel as powerful as when he left the couple. He knew, nothing will change. He definitely had to marry her. You might think that Singto got what he wanted, his freedom. But even with Jessica's affair with Bright, he believed that his father will keep the wedding on. As he mentioned yesterday, their company needed her father's money to launch the products. Also wasn't it his father who lived in adultery all his marriage life? A mistress would never be an obstacle to his father.

Roughly he stepped on the gas pedal and sped his cars to max. He prayed that God would have mercy and took his life, right here, right now. With that, he closed his eyes then everything is so dark.

- to be continued -

What would happen to Singto?

Thank you for reading. Votes and comments are loved.