Prolog

Summary: You think you can see everything when your eyes wide open. But try to close it for a while; you might see other things, things that you never believe before.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters and this is a recycle of my old fic. The story line will be the same but I added a lot of additional stories to the original. English is my second language.

---------------

Prolog

He entered the stage. It's all dark. But it's okay, he was so used to this darkness. He adjusted his mask. He was supposed to be a cat tonight, his most favorite costume. It's fitted him like a second skin. The light black synthetic leather hugged his body perfectly. His little butt hardened as he touched them. Slowly he moved his hands upfront, touched himself. It felt so good. He felt sexy, he felt ready.

He tried to scan the room. It's hard to see in the darkness. But he had to spot him now, before the spotlights blinded him. There he was, at his usual private booth, with a girl on his lap. He hated how his hands were all over the girl, touching her, arousing her. He hated how his full lips crushing the bitch's, marking her face. Oh... how much he liked to kill the bitch. A killing scenario was playing in his mind now, liked every other night. Then the music started softly, the spotlights hit him. He moved his body slowly, touching himself seductively, giving his best alluring smile. It's show time.
_________

A bitter smile forms as he remembered his confrontation with the man who so called his father.

"WHAT???? WHAT DID YOU SAY" he could not believe his ears.

"It's been decided. You have to marry her next month!" his father calmly set his eyes as daring him to challenge his decision which he undeniably did.

"But you said I just need to be her fiancé for a year. You only need me to cover her pregnancy. Now she lost her baby, why should I marry her?" he argued for his life. Damn, it's his life that his father wanted to bargain, there's no way he could give up easily.

"Cause this mega project is in the stake. We can't lose it. Our company has invested too damn much in it. Now we need their money to launch it." Business. It's all about business. He fought back his frustration. Did his father aware that this was his life that he wanted to sell? Did he even aware that he was his son? Not some company expendable asset?

"Stop this attitude. What's wrong with marrying her? She is rich, beautiful and sexy. And consider yourself a winner, cause she is the one who asked you to marry her."

"But I don't love her." He knew he was a sinner. He had broken so many girls heart. Hell, he was the most available bachelor in Bangkok, or even in Thailand. But deep inside his heart, he felt tired. Tired for his night life style. Tired to plaster the fake smile on his face. Tired partying all night with different girls. Tired for being so drunk to know where he slept in, who he slept with. He is just too tired being a playboy. So he made a promise, when he met someone who will ease the tiredness, he will stop and devoting his live for her.

"For God sake! You just will get married not hang! You can still have your endeavor."

"Yes father, just like you and mom, right? Like your freaking fake marriage! Pretended to be the perfect couple at social events; then run your separate life at night. You with your newest mistress. And mom at home. Drinks until she cannot stand!"

"Bastard!" A hit was coming to him off-guard. He wiped a drop of blood from his mouth. He will lose his life and ironically it's his father who's taken it. Father? He's a bastard indeed. A bastard who never had a father.

"It's final. Everything is already arranged. Make sure to show your face at the ceremony!"

"Or what, father?"

"Or you can say goodbye to your trust fund and company's facilities" his father coldly replied.

Rage seized him as he stormed to his car. Leaved his father, or the person who he thought was his father. He drove his car like a maniac. He could feel the engine pouring on his hands. He stepped on his gas as hoping it would take his pain, or even took his life. Hell, it wasn't his life after all. He didn't own one. His life was belonged to a damn corporation.

Now sitting in a club with a girl on his lap. A girl that he will forget tomorrow. A girl without a name to him. So why does he have to do this? It's because of him. Because he needs to see him. See his movement, see his body, and if he's lucky, see his eyes behind that mask.

He gave a signal to his escort. He wants a private show. His heart is beating, anticipating. Tonight he will forget about his father. Screw him and his corporation!

- to be continued -

Can you guess who was who? XDDD
Thank you for reading.
All comments are loved... <3333