O.N.E

(Just to give you them memories of what happened last time :') )

I kneel down, and hold out the ring.

"We have been together for nearly a year. And through that year, I have been breaking stuff less. I have been happier. And ever since meeting you at your grandparents house and you telling me about your past what happened just days after we met. I felt so close to you. And I want you in my life. Not for a bit. But forever. I will protect you with everything I have. And if you still have them memories of the past, I will help you.

So..

Y/N M/N L/N will you marry me..?"

And that's when I felt snow balls.

Lots of them.

I grab her waist and take her to the ground, making sure she didn't get hit.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA I GOT—- wait."

"I knew it. You shouldn't trust Jungkook to hear when she says yes."

"It's not my fault Jin!"

"Guys they can hear us."

"We'll see you all in hell."

I look at Y/N who is now bursting out with laughter.

"You guys this is romantic scene. And Namjoon, yes."

Her lips land on mine, and we kiss.

Not a long one, or a passionate one. But a calm one. One that could take me away from the worries of her saying no.

She breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Always Kim Namjoon. Always.."

Her eyes light up with anger. Her lips form a smirk.

"Guys she is going to kill us."

"I think Hoseok is right."

"Shale we run?"

"No Jin."

...

"Well, Jimin I'm carrying you to safety. You guys save yourself."

——

Your POV..

I wake up next to my fiancé. Heh. Fiancé. Still feels weird calling him that. Like it's been a month since that hole snow ball situation and just going to tell you now, Yoongi didn't get far to save Jimin. Let's just say—-

*cough* *cough*

(This is PG. not a 12.)

Today we are going home. So that means there will be a party at my— I mean our house for celebrations. And this time if they take my seat and make me sit on the GOD DAM FLOOR, I will attac.

But back to reality!

I touch Namjoons face. Oh my. How is his face so soft. Like it's always soft (I mean I have never touched his face but I hope it does.) but dam.

"Wake up Hot Stuff."

He tosses and turns. If he doesn't wake up I might need Yoongi for an effect of a air horn.

"Hey Hot Stuff I took Jimins jam—"

His body rises from his sleeping position.

"Morning Beautiful, did I hear something along the lines of Jimin not having jams..?"

I let out a sigh.

"Well at least your awake."

The bus we have been on has turned into our home. And I feel sad leaving it. I had some bad times, some good times, times I question, and the funny times. And then times have been with these boys. (How many times did I use?)

"What time is it Y/N?"

"Um.. 7:34am?"

"Okay. Well we better pack up our belongings. We have a plane to catch at 9am. Then off to home for a party?"

Before I could even answer my fiancé, there is screaming coming from the front of he bus.

"IM GOING TO BE THE FLOWER GIRL!!"

"NO YOU ARE NOT JIMIN THAT IS A JUNGKOOK JOB NOT YOU!"

"HOW AM I IN THIS I JUST WANT TO BE THE BRIDEMAID!"

"I GO WITH JUNGKOOK THERE."

"TAEHYUNG DO NOT JOIN IN!"

"YOU CANT TALK YOONGI!"

I slowly roll out of his box. By box I mean bed.

"I will be back in a second."

He nods as I rush to the kitchen.

"GUYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE PICK IF YOU ARE A BRIDESMAID OR A FLOWER GIRL?"

".."

"Okay then. Get ready. We have to get that plane in 1 hour."

And then more silence..

——

A/N

HOW WAS THAT?

I know it's short but the other chapters are going to be long.

Get ready for the cute stuff >~<

💦C💦