F.I.V.E

A/N

So this might be a small chapter.

I'm sorry.

-/-/-/-/-

My eyes flutter open slowly. They scan the room, making sure everything is in place. The curtains still open, but instead of the golden sun shining through it, there is a peachy orange hitting the floor. The tv is still on, but no movie is on. Only a game show which is on low volume. The mug I had the hot substance with is still on the ground, but the liquid has turned cold. Showing no life inside of it. Blankets. Layers on layers of different color blankets are over my body. I rip them off, breaking free from the softness. My body becomes free and I get up not noticing Namjoon standing there.

"Hello beautiful." When his voice rings my ears my heart beats. Turning to face him, I see his dimples showing.

 His eyes meet mine and I speak

His eyes meet mine and I speak. "Hello handsome." After the words leave my lips my giggle suddenly fills the room as I can see Jin standing behind the dimple man with an apron on.

"I heard someone saying handsome. You have summoned me." His face was serious - but I know he's joking around. Joon turns to see his band mate and begins to laugh.

 Joon turns to see his band mate and begins to laugh

"Okay Jin this is a style." Namjoon chokes out with laughter from the oldest waiting for a response. "I did this just for you guys, you know that?" He pouts and walks away rocking the spoon in his arms like it's a baby.

...

Well.. That was something..

|•|•|•|•|•|

Food was on the table, the lighting was turned to a pale green color. Why green? Maybe—

"Jin you didn't have to do green just because it's my favorite color!!" Hoseok shouts at the oldest for his color choice.

Jin quiets Hoseok from his tantrum. "But Hoseok you have to understand this is because it's your birthday tomorrow.. So I wanted to do something for you." Okay is it good to ship 2Seok?? Because my heart loves it..

"Fine." Everyone sits down. "Also Jin.. thank you." They both smile at each other and begin to eat. I hope Jhope is the right boy for Jin. He really deserves someone like Him. I just got to keep praying..

"Hey Y/N?" I get whispered in my ear from Jungkook. My spine turns to face the youngest. "do you think Jin and Hoseok are good for each other?" His face shows worry for his Hyung. His face shows care for him. Maybe he is scared for him to get hurt.

"I hope they do." I touch his shoulder and smile widely. "Don't worry little one." His eyes are soft until they fade and show there's going to be a storm.

"IM NOT LITTLE Y/N HOW DARE YOU!!" His arm swings to try and hit me. He attacc. But I will protecc myself. "TAEHYUNG HELP ME FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" I scream out as I get up from my seat to get to Namjoon. Jungkook follows me after I stand.

"JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"THEN DON'T CALL ME LITTLE NEXT TIME!!"

"KIM NAMJOON GET YOUR BUTT HERE AND SAVE ME FROM YOUR SMALL BAND MATE!!"

"NAMJOON DON'T KILL ME IF I KILL YOUR FIANCÉ!!"

"PLEASE DO!! I NEVER GOT MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!"

"STOP FLIRTING WHILE IM TRYING TO GET YOU Y/N!"

"THEN STOP CHASING ME YOU TEENY WEENY!!"

"WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE AM A BABY!?"

"BECAUSE YOUR LIKE—"

Jin interrupts this hole chase. "Okay guys just stop or no dessert." My body stops at the 'dessert'. I don't feel a wild Jungkook behind me. Did Jin just save me from the golden maknae?

-/-/-/-/-

A/N

...

<3<3<3<3<3<3