E.I.G.H.T

A/N

I'm sorry for the break, I have been mentally not okay?

Lot of things have been happening, but yeah.

Enjoy this:

——-

*week later*

"Namjoonnnn.." I whine as the boy I love is too busy looking at his phone, which seems to be looking at wedding dresses...

"Okay baby, do you like this dresses or is it too.. slim or puffy?" His phone turns to face me, showing me a bunch or dresses. All beautiful and adorable.

(I picked a couple since I want you to tell me which one you like:

1.

2

2.

3

3.

4

4.

)

)

"You know I can't pick by myself.." I whine again, from frustration from the fact all are so beautiful. "Well I can help you to pick if you want." Namjoon speaks with confidence about picking his fiancés wedding dress.

"If you want to.. then I won't stop you." His face lights up and scrolls up and down and points out what could match with the suits. "I didn't know you wanted it to match this much.." giggles comes out until air stops coming in.

"Namjoon, the (one you picked). It's beautiful." Joon laughs at me and nodded at my choice. "Good choice baby.. it works perfectly with the suit." And his hands wrap around me and put me on his lap.

He leans in, but the door is flung open. "HEY GUYYYYSSSSSS!" Yoongi runs in a weird way into the room with Jimin on he back. "Yoongi you really needed to do that? They were doing something..!" Jimin scream shouts at his boyfriend from the embarrassment. "It's fine baby.. they weren't fuc— doing the little knock on the coc—"

"Yoongs stop it please." I spit out with laughter at the way he said 'Knock on the Co**'. My body falls back into Namjoon and makes him fall off the end of the bed. "You know what.. maybe I should of knocked on the door... but anyway— lunch is nearly ready." ....

"We'll see you downstairs boys..!!" I stand up and push them out still in there piggy back. "I'm sorry that happened.." since I'm up I probably should help him up. (WELL NAH.)

——

A/N

It's super short,
Don't get angry at me. I have been having depressed days mixed with anxiety and my therapist said that I have to change from CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to something new.

So great.. am I right?

I also have turned older and i guess the birthday was fine. Just that a talented band called My Chemical Romance broke up on it. So yeah.

School is finishing for a term tomorrow so I will try my best to post a better and longer chapter.

🔚Charrotte🔚