S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N

<><><><>

"Namjoon..!" My Fathers face goes pale at the sight of anger from the furious man, which to get away from the death glares he looks over to me, asking for help as Namjoon slowly wanders closer to him and her. "I'm sorry you had to hear the worst of us lad.. but we are both sorry and done with.. it." A quick turn of his head and a gulp as Namjoon is standing right in front of him, looking down to the old man, raging and wild with such close temptation to drag the old man and woman up and out the door while eyes burning their skin in disgust.

"Namjoon.. I invited them here. They messaged me a while back telling me about the hole situation and that they're sorry. I forgive them Joon.." that the hole room looked shocked, but as you know Jimin and Jungkook go first into introduction.

"Mr and Mrs *last name*, I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook. We got told about it and.. it's nice to meet you.." both shake their hands and smile politely, while Hoseok and Taehyung introduce themselves. Yoongi smiles and waves and Jin gives a life story of "The Beautiful Kim SeokJin". I hold Namjoons arm as he apologises for his rude behaviour, and explains.

"Well you all have good manners, we don't deserve this much forgiveness as it was our own fault. But I hope we can build a new bridge and start over. " which father shakes his hand and mother hugs him. Which the anger in Namjoons face becomes less and less, even through his gut flips and turns in built up worry and rage...

<><><><><>

Merry Late Christmas!

Hope you had a yummy time.