F.I.F.T.E.E.N

A 5 part Christmas special;)

<><><><><>

Your Point Of View....

Our house full of lights and decorations, as to the six other males jumping around as if this household is the new winter-wander land. Friends and family fill the grand maison with joy and giving. Fans heard the news to the situation and support Namjoon with his opinion on love, and hey! I even have my own fan page!

"Oi! Y/N! Come on we aren't waiting on some guest so we can open presents together!" The grumpy, sleepless Yoongi groans at the fact he can see the glistening gold present with a tag calling his name which lay right in front of him. Which technically it was a misspelled by a someone *cough* Namjoon *cough* and was for Jungkook.

Laughs from singing to Wham! and Peter Kay. Which I have to admit I would be the one making the laughs form around the room. "Yoongi calm your ti—." And there it was. A slight knock with a feel of nerves with hope there's someone waiting inside to open. As to I run in the heels I was gifted by friends as they know my steps in them hell shoes. My hand lands on the spruce doorknob, slightly hoping it was dead old Marley from "The Christmas Carol" as reading the book at night building up to the 25th brought hope and fear of seeing a ghost in the bedroom or doorknob. Turning the handle to be welcomed to a fluffy, face full of pink Mom and Dad. Both looking as if they're free, clean.

"My dear Girl, merry Christmas my love." With their arms around my neck into a group hug. Fathers portly size to Mothers petite size made the hug better. One full of warmth and the other lifted with love, that brought my feelings to a nice, positive attitude. I considered to text them a month ago, which I did, and they said yes to Christmas Eve. And here we are today, together, not pulled apart by the pain and stress from the problems we cannot change. It was an experience that meant something emotionally and physically to my life. And to theirs too. We both met at the end of the tunnel, happy and together as a family like we were years and years before. That, I'm grateful for.

"Come in! Come in!" As I bring them into me and the boys house. "Be carful about Namjoon! He might freak.."

<><><><><><>

Get ready;););) love you all❤️