Chapter 5

One week later...

Merily's pov.

It has been a week since we joined with the autobots. Optimus is my guardian and Ratchet is Rain's guardian.

Right now, we were doing our science project due to tomorrow. The teacher let me and my sister do something together.

Rain was connecting wires as I melted the metal pieces together. Suddenly there was explosion and we heard Ratchet shout.

"Decepticons! We're under attack!"

The explosion made me melt the metal too much and Rain to connect wrong wires. The electricity came out from the wires and the snake's tail, that we built currently, started to smoke. I looked at the source of the explosion as the smoke cleared and I saw Raf's volcano had melted.

"It's no attack Ratchet. It is my volcano...or was." Raf said and we went and leaned towards the railing.

"RAPHAEL!" Me and Rain shouted together at Raf as all of them looked at us. We shook our heads and went to try and stop the smoking.

I looked at what I had done and saw that there was big melted hole. I sighed at that and looked towards Rain, who was looling at the wire system.

Optimus came closer to us and looked at our project. "May I ask, what are you doing?" he asked and I smiled at him.

"We are doing mechanical t-rex and snake." I answered as I took the metal piece out of it's place.

"And if Raf's volcano hadn't exploded then we wouldn't have to fix the things that went wrong." Rain added as I nodded.

"It wasn't my fault." Raf shouted from the ground where he was building new volcano from the newspaper.

"We didn't blame exactly you." I said and worked on putting new piece of metal where the melted piece previously was.

"What went wrong then?" Ratchet asked.

"I connected wrong wires and the tail started to smoke as Merka melted a hole in that metal piece." Krislyn explained as she gestured to the metal piece that I had thrown away from us. Optimus hummed in responce as Ratchet worked on with his computer.

I was done as Rain fixed the wires and connected some more of them before the snakes eyes glowed alive. I took the remote control and handed it to Rain who tryed it.

"What to call it?" I asked and took my computer. The t-rex that we will build next is named Rexy.
"I don't know right now." Krislyn said and I shrugged. Rain controlled the snake and directed it to stay in the corner. I opened a file in my laptop and the t-rex's model came up.

"Ok let's think about the name after we are done with the t-rex. I pulled up the wire system as Rain shifted to her wolf form and sniffed the air to see.

I started to build the frame as Rain took new remote control and started to do the wire system. Optimus was already on a mission with Bumblebee and Ratchet was doing the others projects. He was looking at us in thought.