Chapter 7

All of them looked at us with wide eyes. "You showed this to the students?" Bulkhead asked, making me and Rain laugh. They looked at us confused

"No! This here was only exaggerated, at least half of it." Rain told and I nodded in agreement.

"We wouldn't show our powers to-." I paused as I heard father's voice.

"You are needed in the hell. I will wait you."

I blinked and looked at Rain. "I heard it. Go." She said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I said and opened the portal that leads to hell. I shifted to my lion and ran in the portal.

"Father? You called." I said after I was trough. He nodded and mentioned me to come closer. I did so.

"Look down." He told me and I looked down to see huge snake- like dragon. It had golden armor and huge wings (picture was in the first chapter). It was sleeping and I knew it was my god form. "Like what you see?"

"No, I don't." I answered and father looked at me confused. "I love it." I added and my father started to laugh.

"You know how to make me laugh don't you?" He said and I nodded.

"When will I get that form?" I asked and my father looked at me.

"Whenever you wish my dear." He said and I agreed to get the form now.

Rain's pov.

"What was that?" Bulkhead asked and I smiled.

"You know that we are not ordinary humans. We are gods." I told them and heard gasps. "Come with me." I told and opened the portal to heaven. They transformed and activated their holoforms as the portal was small.

I shifted to my wolf form and walked into the portal, autobots behind me. Children stayed at base.

After we were trough I saw our mother. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Your father is "installing" the god form to your sister. Look." She said and I looked down to see something cool.