Chapter 6

"Maybe if I-"

"No"

"But if-"

"NO!"

"But-"

"NO!"

"Merka, head down." Rain warned me as Ratchet argued with me. I looked behind me and quickly put my head down as the hole toolbox flew over my head and hit Ratchet's head.

"OW...Fine!" Ratchet shouted in pain and went away, AGAIN.

Flashback...

Few minutes ago...

Ratchet looked at our project in thought and my eyes widened. "Don't even think about it!" I warned and Rain looked towards us.

"But if I just-"

"No." Rain shouted.

Ratchet was about to say something but we cut him off by shifting to our animals and roaring in his face. He looked at us and then walked away, for now.

Flashback end...

Anyway, the snake and t-rex are taller than us so we can ride them when we come after the school.

After a few hours the t-rex was done and snake's name is now CobraCommander. We did a cool show at school and when the school was over, Bulkhead and Arcee took us to the base.

On the way there Bulk let us out and we climbed on our robot animals and conrtolled them to base. We were last one to enter but we did some tricks as we entered the main room.

When there me and Rain nodded to each other and took the trailer from behind Bulkhead.

"Well, how were my...er our projects recived?" Ratchet asked, Optimus behind him, as me and Rain looked at the trio.

"Well..." the trio started explaining and when they finished, all the eyes and optics were on us as we pushed the trailer away to where the bots don't go.

"And you?" Ratchet asked from us. Me and Rain grinned at each other.

 Me and Rain grinned at each other