Something? Or Someone?

Kyle...that name..it's so familiar. I know that name from somewhere...
I put the picture down and suppressed the urge to vomit again, I didn't want that strange black liquid all over my carpet.
My blurred vision returned to normal once I stopped looking at the picture. I sat on my bed and thought more about that name.
Kyle Broflovski...why does that name make me feel so weird? It makes me angry, but happy at the same time.
I started to get a headache after thinking about it for too long. I laid back on my bed and yawned. I decided to take a nap after the long day I had. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

H..lo..? He...o? Hel..? He..llo? Hello? Plea...he..p me...somebody...please..
Who's voice is that?
C..n you hear m...? Can yo... hear me? Can you hear me?
Who are you?
Help me please...
Who am I supposed to help?
Please...
I don't know who you are...
Please help me...
How do I help you? Are you...Kyle..?
H e l p  m e... I t  h u r t s
Who are you? What hurts?
S a v e  m e...

I quickly woke up, scared and confused. The dream I had was extremely confusing.
I had to help someone? But who? Was it that Kyle person? Was he talking to me?
I sat up and rubbed my eyes, running a hand through my messy brown hair. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.
Almost six. Might as well make dinner now.
I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen, looking for something quick I could make for dinner. I found a frozen pizza in the freezer and I preheated the oven.
Once the oven was ready, I put the pizza in and waited for it to cook.
While I waited, I sat on the couch and began watching tv. Nothing good was on, but I watched whatever came on anyways. Once the commercials came on, something happened.
When a commercial for the Jew Scouts came on, I immediately started to pay attention to the commercial.
Jews...why the fuck do I feel like I have memories about Jews? I hate Jews, they're dirty and- Dirty Jew...What does that remind me of?
I was deep in thought, trying to remember what the fuck a dirty Jew had to do with anything. My vision started to distort and another terrible headache started to form.

F̵̛̳͍́͑ơ̶̪̠̣͋͌r̴̠̱͕͊͘ͅg̶̮̿ͅe̴̝̊ţ̴́

F̴̘͒̄̀͠o̷͚̿͛́̚r̶̢̛̭̲̬̿̅g̷̤̪̟̹̒e̸͙̗̦͐ț̷̲̻̙̎ ̸̡͚̦̬̅̈́̃h̴̝͆̓í̷̫m̶̟͔̈̌̚͜͝

F̷̟̻͓͂Ơ̷͜R̷̖̱̿̃̒͛ͅG̴͖͑͛Ẹ̴̥͕̠͒͛́͛T̸̠̿̕̚ ̷̜̥͓̙̎́H̵̢̻̫͗I̸̩̮͌̏M̸̜͊̑͗̈ͅ

"Ǵ̶͉̙̆Ȩ̶̡͐Ț̷̐̐ ̵͍͉͗̇O̸̻͂̾U̷̖̘͊͠T̴͓̲̾͘ ̷̳́O̸̙̰͗̑F̴̢͑ ̴͍̎M̴̠̌Y̶̝̟͒͛ ̶̳̉H̸͈͒E̷̳̊̃Ä̷͎͍́D̴̩͒!̴̙̝̊̄" I screamed at the nonexistent voice telling me to forget.
Forget who?! Who is him?! Is him Kyle? Who the fuck is Kyle? Is Kyle the dirty Jew? I don't know!!
I growled in frustration, unable to think straight. I breathed heavily for a few seconds before I was finally able to calm down. After calming down, I remembered something else I was forgetting.
"FUCK! MY PIZZA!" I yelled, running into the kitchen and opening the oven. I carefully took my pizza out of the oven and set it on a plate to cool. It was burnt, but still edible. I sighed and cut the pizza up into slices.
I took the plate of somewhat burnt pizza and sat on the couch, beginning to eat while watching tv.
After I was finished eating, I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.
I put on my jacket and my hat, walking out of my house towards town.
South Park was the same as always, weird, yet familiar and calming.
The sound of the snow crunching under my shoes soothed me. It was snowing, but not heavy enough to be hazardous, it was more of a peaceful snow.
Starting to get tired of walking, I decided to take the shortcut from the park to my street to get home.
Once I was on my street, I noticed something was wrong. Stan's house was next to Kenny's, with a weird gap in between Stan's house and the railroad tracks.
Wasn't there supposed to be a house here?
I walked over to Stan's house and check the number on the front of his house.
House 1558
I then walked past the railroad tracks to Kenny's mess of a house and read the number on the damaged mailbox in front of his house.
House 1560? Where is h̸̥͋͐̊͝ǫ̷̧͒̏̑͗ͅu̸̮̳̘̱͑̋̂s̷̹̓͊̃͘ẻ̷͓͙ ̸̧̝̩̅1̵̡̢̡̞̊͗̌̇5̶̖͙͍͛̒̂5̵͎̳̥̮̔̋͝9̵͙̍̀͜?̷̼̟̰̰̈́̈́̿
I walked over to the weird space between Stan's house and the railroad tracks.
As I stepped onto the property between Stan's house and the railroad tracks, my headache came back and I felt like I was gonna go vomit again. I once again vomited the strange black liquid.
I stared at it on the snow, it was shiny, like oil, and reflective. As I looked into it the reflection I saw was not mine, but another boy, the same boy from the picture, except all his facial features were clear.
His green eyes stared back at me, piercing my soul as I studied his facial features. He had a sharp, defined nose, emerald green eyes, and seemed to be a redhead from the red curls poking out of his hat and reddish-brown eyebrows.
As I stared at his reflection, his mouth opened and started to leak the same black fluid I had puked up. His eyes turned into voids of black, also leaking the black liquid. The liquid distorted his face and his reflection faded back to my own. I stared at my reflection for a few seconds, lost in thought.
Was that Kyle? Did Kyle live here? Kyle Broflovski... Wait-
It then hit me like a ton of bricks.