Void of Dreams

(Cartman's pov)
I finally remembered. Kyle. My friend Kyle. I can't believe I forgot about that stupid Jew. I hate to admit it, but he's pretty much the most important person in my life. If he's missing, I have to try to get him back. Now I know why I've felt so empty, I can't really live without him.
I walked back to my house and took off my jacket and hat. I had to figure out someway to get him back. I then remembered that I don't even know where he was or how to get to him. Fuck. I sighed and looked at the clock, it was getting late, I could just wait until tomorrow to find out how to help him. I walked upstairs to my room, and got changed. I yawned quietly and laid in my bed, easily drifting off to sleep.
.
..
...
Huh?
I look around myself. There is only black space for what looks like miles. My feet aren't touching the ground, there is no ground. I'm floating in infinite darkness.
I attempt to move. Somehow, without walking, I'm able to move forward. Is this a dream? I think this is a dream, but I have too much control to be dreaming. I feel conscious, but not at the same time. After moving forward for what felt like forever. I see a figure. The figure is sitting, well more like floating, with their knees to their chest and their face buried in their knees. I moved closer to them. Upon getting closer, my eyes widened.
Is that-
"Kyle?" I asked confused.
His head jerked up immediately, clearly surprised.
"Cartman?" He asked, confused. He sat there for a moment before standing up, extremely angry.
"W̵̧̱̌̚h̸̝̳̐a̸̰̙͂͝t̵̛̀͜ ̴̝͘ẗ̵̲̹́̋h̵͓̜̐̆ë̷̗́ ̵̥̂f̶̧̛͎u̷̞̾̿ċ̶͕̮͊k̶̭͆ ̸̛͚͊a̵̲̭̐r̴̖̈̇é̴̼̤ ̴̫̂̅͜y̷̨͎͆o̶̯̹̍ű̶͚̭ ̶̯́d̴̞̂͘o̷̰̔î̸͈̬n̸͍͌g̸̛̞̦̓ ̴̱̼͊̇h̵̦̽e̵͕̯͊̽r̷̖̍́e̶̘̜̒?̵͕̚͠!̴̣̯̉" He hissed at me.
I looked at him with wide eyes, a bit scared. "I...I don't know how I got here. I fell asleep and now I'm here." I said, slightly nervous.
Kyle stared at me for a moment. "You. You need to fucking forget about me."
I raised an eyebrow. "Huh? But I just remembered who you were."
"You dipshit. You're the reason I'm trapped here. You're the reason I can't leave this terrible place. Because you won't fucking let me go. You can't accept that I was erased. I'm stuck in this void because you won't just forget about me and let me be erased completely." He said, the black liquid starting to drip from his eyes and mouth.
I stood there, unable to process all of this. "So you're stuck here because I refuse to let you be erased?" I asked.
"Yes, exactly. This place, this void is where I'm trapped until you stop being selfish and forget me." He said.
"I'm being selfish? Kyle, I'm trying to help you. There has to be another way out than you being completely erased."
Kyle growled in frustration. "No fatass, there is no other way out."
"There has to be another way out. I'm not just going to let you be erased." I said, determined.
"SO YOU'D RATHER LET ME S̶͓̀̀̚͘Ữ̶̧̬̘̀̄F̶̻̦̝̖͝F̶̪̲̭̃̈́̃E̷̝͛̕R̵͈͔̣̋͆̌͜͝ ̴̯͙͛̃͜Ḩ̶̟͚̦͛̍͋̚Ë̶͚͓́͜ͅṞ̸͍̗̪͊̀̑͠Ē̴̡͙̯͕̽̌͠?̷͖̦̭̾!̷̣̰͙̀͑" He yelled angrily.

I sighed. "No, I don't want you to suffer, but it seems to be your only choice while I figure out a way to get you back."
"You're selfish. So incredibly selfish. I could finally be gone, not suffering here, but instead you decide to torture me here only because you refuse to forget. Fucking selfish." He said angrily.
"I'm trying to fucking help you, dumbass. I'm trying to get you out so you can live a normal life and die a normal death, not just give up and have you be erased forever." I said, starting to get frustrated.
"I'd rather be erased forever than stuck in this fucking void while you try to figure out some way to get me back that won't work." Kyle hissed at me.
"Well too bad, I'm going to help you out whether you like it or not." I said, crossing my arms.
"NO! YOU BETTER FUCKING LET ME BE ERASED CARTMAN!" He yelled.
I felt my body start to fade away from the void, I think I'm waking up.
"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE CARTM-"

My eyes quickly opened. I looked around tiredly and saw everything in my bedroom was normal. I sighed and got out of bed, looking at the time and noticing that it was a little too early to get ready for school.
I decided to check Facebook before getting ready for school. I logged into Facebook and nothing interesting was happening with anybody. However, while looking through my friends list, I noticed a corrupted profile, which obviously was Kyle's. Not thinking, I clicked on it and saw Kyle's mostly empty profile, except a creepy profile picture of him with that strange black liquid dripping from his face. My computer started to freak out afterwards and turned off, not turning back on afterwards no matter how hard I tried.
"Goddammit, that Jew owes me a new computer." I mumbled to myself. I sat on my bed and thought about what I was going to do. I decided not to go to school since Kyle was my top priority. Maybe doing some research on what the fuck a void is might help me get Kyle back. Even though I hate doing research, I guess I'll do it for him.