It's Not Funny

I'm so stressed right now. The infinite silence of this void is driving me crazy. It's so quiet that the only thing I can hear is my own thoughts, which is definitely not a good thing. My dream- no, my hellish nightmare keeps replaying in my head. All of those fucking needles...I'm never sleeping in this void again, it's not like I need it here anyways.
The thoughts of my dream is making me panic. The thought of that doctor...all of those needles. I'm terrified. I hate needles, and I hate them even more now. My eye hurts just thinking about that dream.
I pull my knees to my chest as I start to breathe heavily. I want to cry, this is too much for me. My legs feel weak, and I'm not even standing. I'm shaking uncontrollably.
I start to cry. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I bury my face in my knees and sob, not caring if I stain my pants. I start to hyperventilate. I have a headache now.
I rock myself back and forth, trying to calm myself down.
"There are no needles here, I'm okay, I'm okay, I am okay." I mumble to myself.
"No needles, no needles, no needles, no needles. Just void. No needles, no needles, no needles. Just void. Just void. Just. Void. No. Needles..."
Kyle?
"No needles. No needles. No needles. No needles. No needles. Just void. No needles."
"Kyle?"
I suddenly hear someone say my name. I look over and see Cartman. I frown.
"Fuck off, Fatass." I say, a bit irritated.
"Nice to see you too." He says with an eye roll.
I flip him off and bury my face in my knees again.
"Are you alright, Kyle?" He asks in a concerned tone.
For some reason, that extremely pisses me off. I turn to him, glaring.
"Of course Cartman! Everything is just fucking swell right now! It's not like I'm stuck in a fuCKING VOID FOR ALL ETERNITY OR ANYTHING RIGHT?!" I say sarcastically.
He seems shocked. He looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Chill the fuck out Kyle, I don't know what crawled up your vagina and died, but you need to fix whatever is wrong with you." He says, sounding stern yet worried at the same time.
"NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?! THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING WRONG WITH ME AT ALL!" I yell angrily.
He gives me that look again. He actually looks scared this time, not just shocked.
After yelling like that, I start breathing heavily. He slowly reaches down and tries to touch my shoulder. I'm about to lash out at him for trying to touch me, but his hand goes right through my shoulder.
"What the fuck..." He mumbles to himself.
Even I'm shocked a bit, but I'm still glad he didn't touch me. I question why his hand went through me, but then I remember something.
"You're sleeping, aren't you?" I say.
He nods. Oh, that's why.
"It's because you aren't physically in the void, you're just mentally here, that's why you can't touch me."
He thinks for a second.
"Shit. How am I going to get you out then?" He mumbles.
"What? Were you going to fucking pull me out of the void?

H̴̤͂Ḁ̷̛̹̦̮̼́̓̾̓͛H̷̨͕̣̤̏̀͘͝͝ͅA̶͍̿Ȟ̴̦̞́͒̃̀̇Ã̸̯͙͐̃́͝͝H̴̥͔̒́ͅǍ̶͙͕̫̔̀̋͘ͅH̸̞̤̓͆͜A̷̡̢͉̝͉̖̋̃̍̋H̷̤͇̓͆̄̽͊̇Ą̵̯͖̲͓͔̅̀̾̾H̸̼̞̟̐̋͝Á̴̗̻͚̌̇H̵̤̭̤͈̋̄Ǎ̷̜̯̙̖͔̥̒͛H̶̹̄̀͑͑A̷̛͎̬͉̩̯͎̿̄Ḫ̶̹͉̹͆̕͠Ā̷̹̯̗͙̋̃͗Ḫ̸͓̀̽̿̊!"

I laugh in his face. Nothing is really funny. But I can't stop. It's not a funny laughter, it's sounds forced, but I can't stop laughing.
He looks at me like I'm crazy again. If he does that one more time, I'll snap his neck...well not really, he's not here physically so I can't do it...

Y̴͇͒̍̇́̍e̶͖͖̐t̸̨͎̭͈͆̈́̈́.

"Um, anyways, I've been studying on voids and hopefully I'll be able to get you out of here soon." He says quickly, almost as if he's trying to change the subject.
"Ha! I highly fucking doubt it, fat boy. You'll probably just fuck up and end up getting yourself stuck here or you'll make me suffer here forever." I say bitterly.
He frowns. "Gee Kyle, you seem to be just a ball of fucking sunshine today. You can't even thank me for trying to help. No. Not even a simple, thank you Eric, even though there's a chance this won't work, I know you're trying your damn best to help me. I'm trying my fucking best to help you, and all you can do is sit here and insult me! Fuck you! I don't need to help you, but I'm going out of my way to try to save your fucking life because YOU MEAN THAT FUCKING MUCH TO ME! YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE AND YOU WON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I'M TRYING MY BEST!" He yells, on the verge of tears.
I stare at him for a moment. Was he seriously that upset? Did I really hurt him that bad? I looked down, feeling guilty.
Cartman sighs.
"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Bye." He says, fading away as he woke up.
I laugh to myself. Nothing is funny, it just makes me feel better. I laugh louder. My laughter turns hysterical. I start crying.
It's not funny. I may have just ruined my one chance to get out of here. I can't stop laughing.

"H̸͇̻̿̀̀́͘̕A̶͚͍͖̰̒ͅH̷̲͝A̸̘̭̞͌͗H̵̫͎̩̎A̶̡͈͔͇͗̌̿̋H̵̳̼̭̓̌̚͠Ā̶̱̙͔̺̓͂͗͠H̵̨͒̓͂̽͗Ȃ̶̩̬̰̔̔̏H̴͕̏̽̃͒̔͠Å̶̧͚̻͇̿̀̽͠H̵̳̥̃̄̈́͠A̴̢̟̹͉͂͂̿̅̕H̵͈̬̅͒̾A̸̦͈͗̉̄̚͝H̵̨̫̫̟̒̈́͘A̶̩͇̖͒̉̀̍̄̕Ḩ̵̙̳̱̍͂̌̆̓́ͅA̴̺͇͚̿̎̋H̴̥͆Ą̶̧̨̲͓̏͐͜H̴̢͓̪͎̬̞̔́̋̾̂À̸̗̻͙́͑̆̂͜H̴̢͕͓̖͇̉̀͆̏A̸̟̫̦̳̹͉̋̆̐͠Ḧ̷̢̩̠͈̞͈́̅Ä̷̤̝̟́̋͊Ĥ̸̝̩A̵̰͋Ḧ̵̜̺̟̯̙́̇Ą̸̧̛̮̝̤͊H̶̻͚͎̐Ä̷̝̗̦͍̖̗̎̾H̴͙̚͝ͅA̵͉̝͆̂̇͗́́H̷̨̳̦̪͚͔́̕͝Ą̸̞͌͌̄͝H̶̩͆̌̚Ą̴̛͎̩͒̉͒̄̒H̵͚̥͖̦̜͉͌̔́͘A̴̺̓H̸͈̫̑͗̌̚͘Ạ̸͈̻̅̈́̇̒̅H̵̫̬̰̽̌̈́͜Ä̶̛̺H̷͉̮͑Á̷̞̥̣̉̀̅̊H̴̢̖̬͛̄̓̔̾A̶̩͒̈̂̉H̷̼̟̤͇̦̍͗̐̆͝͝ͅA̶̡̡̙̔̀Ḩ̴͓͓͇̼̪̏͗͠Ạ̸̼̫͒H̴̢̿̈́̚̕̕A̵͎̫̻̲̝̼͌͋̈́H̸͚̠̗̍͒͋̃̈́̚Ả̸̺͎̱̱͊Ḩ̵̎̈͑͐Ä̷͚̮̹̞́͑̊̑̚͝H̴̙͗̓̂̍͒̅Á̵̞̖̖͕͚̹̈͂͗̇͝H̴͈̀͗̌̚Ả̶̧͕̳̭̜̀̇H̷̢̗͈̗̔̿̿͊͗Ą̶̧̠̘̺̮̎H̵̟̯̿A̶̺͓̬̱̙͋̎̈́̽̉̂ͅH̸̤̠̪͉͋͋̌͂̅̕Ã̶̛̳̅̀H̸͖͋̂͒̓̽̎A̸͍͉͚̮̻̍̀̎ͅH̷̛̯̜͎̆̑Ạ̵͍̲̔̈́͂͆̂̍͜H̵̘̻̟͎̓̃͂ͅĂ̸̬̬̝̤̹̊̚Ḣ̶̥̜͆̃̋͑͝Á̸͔̯͑͊̋H̵̰̽̀̊̐̔Ạ̷̧̙͔̿͆̓͜͝͠H̴̙͖̾͆̀A̶͓̽̉̐H̷̨͔̙̦̬́ͅA̶̱̣̠̤̦̿H̷̭̞̹͉̮͋̏̂͝A̴̢̭̤̮͛H̴͈̩̒Å̸̖͙͉̟̞̤͐͛͂̕͝Ḩ̸̰͎͋̚Ä̶̢̪̻̥́̉͝ͅ"