Chapter 5

Emma
~.~.~.~

Last night was the worst night ever Ethan stopped whatever he was doing at like 4am and then Mason stopped around 4 or 5. I couldn't sleep no matter what. No matter how many time I screamed to shut up nothing happened. I hear talking downstairs I don't wait a minute to get up and burst through my door and go downstairs.

I see Mason and Ethan talking.

"You both are such assholes!" I yell. They both look at me.

"Who woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Mason and Ethan chuckle.

"Oh I don't know I would like to atleast get some sleep but couldn't with all the moaning and grunting and ugh everything going on in your rooms you jerks." I say glaring at them while their faces go red or pale from embarrassment.

"It was that loud?" Ethan questions.

"Yes both of you were" I mumble.

"That means we did a good job" mason winks. I roll my eyes.

"But still sorry sweetcheeks we didn't know" mason says with a small smile.

"Yeah sorry sis" Ethan says still full of embarrassment.

"It's alright just warn me next time please. I know you warned me of how it was going to be but warn me when so I know to leave." I say looking at both of them. They both nod.

I know Ethan warned me of them having a "party" in their room but I didn't know when or how bad it was going to be. I grab a bowl and serve myself cereal and milk.

"Oh btw Em I know your going to hate life after I say this well maybe I don't know how girls work but-" Ethan pauses and continues "Mason instead of staying for a week he's um staying for uh a month." He says the last word as a whisper.

"What did you say eth?" I question

"He's staying for a month Em" he says again. I swear I think my eyes are bursting out of my sockets.

"Your saying t-that thing is staying for a month in this house." I say pointing at mason while glaring at my idiotic brother. Mason has a look of amusement while Ethan gulps making his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"Yup your gonna see my handsome face every morning,day,and night for the past month." Mason grins. I groan and jog up the stairs leaving my damn poor cereal that's now probably soggy. I go into my bathroom and take off my clothes getting into the shower. (Idk if I stated this before but sometimes I will say her bathroom but it's the bathroom she shares with her brother. I could also say the shared bathroom and I would say the bathroom outside the hallway if it was the other one and the one down stairs is the guest bathroom.)

I swear this can't get any worse then it already is. I don't hate mason per say but I don't want to deal with his bad-boy-breaking-girls-hearts ways. I wash my hair and put conditioner and wash my body with strawberry smelling body wash. As I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body. I get out of the bathroom and grab a hoodie and black shorts. I put on my clothes and dried my hair putting it into a ponytail.

~.~

It's already been like 3 hours in my lovely comfy room. Oh the best part about today is that I got my monthly visiter. Yeah if you know what that is you might as well know it's hell. I've been watching Netflix already half way on my fourth movie when I get a knock on my door.

"Hey Em it's Mason, your brother and I are going to the market do you need anything." He says on the other side of the door. I do need something but saying it to a guy especially Mason might as well die.

"Uhm yeah I need something just come in" I say feeling my blood rush to my cheeks. He walks in and sits on my bed.

"Okay watcha need cause Ethan is probably already in the car."

"U-um I need pads" I say looking down

"You need what?" I sigh and speak louder.

"I need pads and chocolate please" I finally look up. His eyes widen a little finally listening to me.

"Oh your on that girl crap" I nod.

"Okay yeah that's fine and you want chocolate also right?"

"Yes please" he nods and gets up

"Okay we'll be back in a few" Mason gives me a small smile and leaves my room. I sigh and unpause my movie. Sometimes being a girl completely sucks. Atleast it's Saturday and I can spend today and tomorrow doing nothing at all. I put my laptop on the side of the bed and lay on my side so I'm facing the computer. I put the blanket all the way up to my neck and get comfy putting a pillow pet next to me to cuddle.

~.~

Finally I hear a knock and someone come in.

"Hey Em I got you your stuff Mason told me you got your um girl problem thingy." I nod and let out a chuckle at my brothers way of explaining.

"So yeah we got you 3 bags of chocolate cause we weren't sure." He hands me a bag of dove milk chocolate, Hershey milk chocolate, and Twix.

"Thank you but did you also get my other request?" I say putting the chocolate bags on my night table next to my bed.

"Yeah but we bought 4 boxes cause we didn't know which ones you wanted." He puts 4 boxes on my lap and leaves because Mason called him down for something. Okay let's see ultra thin, over night, thin, and 24 hour pads. They did good for being guys buying these type of girl necessities. I put the boxes under the cabinet in the shared bathroom and put the chocolate bags in one of my dresser drawers.
I go downstairs and see Ethan and Mason sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Hey guys" I mumble walking into the kitchen.

"Hi walking dead" I hear Mason respond back. I roll my eyes and grab a water bottle and go to the couch.

"Sis I love you so so much but Micheal and Lexi are coming." Ethan says glancing at me and at the tv back and forth.

"It's fine I don't care" I shrug. We then hear a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it that's probably Lexi." Mason gets up and go to the door. They come back a few seconds later.

"Hey guys this is Lexi, Lexi this is Emma and Ethan." Mason introduces us and Ethan says hi and I wave with a small smile. Mason sits back down next to Ethan playing video games and Lexi sits next to him while I sit on another couch.

"So what are we going to do?" I question as Ethan pauses the game their playing.

"Well Michael isn't coming anymore something came up" Mason says putting the controller down

"Actually I have a date" he checks his watch and continues. "In 30 minutes"

"Wait the girl from the party" Mason smirks.

"Yup" Ethan Smirks back.

"Boys" I roll my eyes. Ethan heads up stairs and 10 minutes later he's back downstairs dressed in a black buttoned up long sleeve that are rolled up to his elbows making his muscles pop out. He has his hair gelled back a little with  dark blue jeans and casual shoes.

"Good luck Eth" I say heading to the front door to lock it as he leaves.

"Thanks sis" he kisses my cheek and goes to his car. I close the door and lock it going back to the living room but this time I don't want to be in the living room. Lexi is on Mason's lap as they make out. I back up slowly till I reach the stairs and run up to my room. I should just live in my room it wouldn't be that bad I guess. I wish.

~.~.~.~

Sorry wattpad was glitching for a while for me and wouldn't let me post. -aly