Chapter 11

~sunday morning~

I wake up keeping my eyes closed feeling an arm around my abdomen and my face in something warm hearing small breaths. I tense up as I open my eyes noticing my face is in someone's neck and I remember last night immediately backing up slightly. As I try to move Masons arm tightens around me a small groggy whine leaving his lips.

"stop moving" he murmurs and I try again which ends up with Mason moving me onto his chest putting both of his arms around me. "Go back to sleep Emma." oh so he remembers, of course he does Emma you're the only idiot that didn't for a minute. I move my hand between our chests and pinch his.

"Mason what do you think Ethan will think if he walks in." reasoning with him is useless I swear, so why do I try? I don't know anymore.

"I don't give a flying fuck what he thinks" I roll my eyes and try pushing up which he quickly rolls over pinning me by my waist as he stays above me. I gulp and look up at him seeing his bed hair and a lazy smirk on his lips. "Lil E most girls rather stay in my arms and in my bed." I feel my cheeks heat up as he laughs. This is your chance come on Emma, I push him off of me to the side and scramble up off the bed. As I feel my feet touch the floor two hands wrap around my waist and yank me back into his chest making me let out a loud squeal.

"Not so fast princess" he whispers extremely close to my ear. A shiver runs down my spine and I close my eyes instinctively.

"Mason you have a girlfriend stop it." I say quietly and try to move again. "She was just a trial she wasn't anything. Hell I caught her making out with some drunk last night at the party and did nothing." he chuckles and spins me around so he's looking down at me. I raise my eyebrows in surprise and stare up at him.

"Really?" he nods to my question and I bite my lip. "I'm sorry that sucks Mason" to which he shrugs to. "I didn't really care trust me, I'm ending it with her today or try to at least." I nod at the same time we hear a knock and someone burst through the door.

"hey bro have-what?" I move Masons hands and face my brother as he stares back and forth between us with furrowed eyebrows. "Eth it's not what it looks like I swear." I walk up to him putting my hand on his arm. He looks around the room and takes a sniff, which makes me look at him confused.

"okay I believe you it doesn't smell like sex and you both look fine," he huffs and keeps going. "but why were you in his room Em?" he looks down at me and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"He was having a uh nightmare and I came in to wake him up but ended up falling asleep after I woke him up." I nod agreeing with my story. Ethan looks at Mason and back at me. "Well I was going to ask if Mason has seen you but you were in here" he chuckles and moves walking to Mason. He seems fine so I guess the hangover didn't hit him as hard as I expected which I'm glad for. I slide out of the room speed walking to mine seeing them in a conversation. I close my door and walk over to my bed laying down. So that was interesting and Mason is going to break up with Lexi. Is it bad that I am happy? eh who cares but does this mean that I can actually have feelings for Mason and let them continue? Ugh this changes my whole mindset.... kind of.