Living Up To My Promises • Y/N

As Morty leaves, I feel a hole being ripped in my heart, do I love Morty? If I do, then I do, if I don't, he will always be my Morty. They touch him, I will take a stand, for Morty, I promise.

*Bell Rings, First Period Up*

I grab my binder and head to my first period, English.

I get glares, smiles, waves, middle fingers, Morty's right, they treat you like garbage, well most of them will, it was nice to get those smiles.

I arrive at my class, I look around so I could get a feel for this room, and for the people around it.

Teacher isn't here, her name's Mrs. Bitch. What's with all these names?

Someone approaches, tall, fair skinned, fuck boy looking dude.

"Hey, Baby? How about you I get it on after class? Skip school?" He reaches out for my hand.

"Oh, I am free, but not for you!" I slap him.

"Aggressive, I like it." He smirks and grabs me by the hip."

"I will make sure you won't be able to have kids." I grab him by the throat and sling him against the wall.

Kids are watching, they better know not to mess with me.

"Okay, OKAY!, Leave me alone! I'm sorry, sorry! D-don't bust my balls! Please! I wanna have kids!" He starts to cry.

"Ha, thought so!" I sling him in an open chair.

"Okay class!" The teacher comes in, she didn't see anything, better not have.

"We have a new student! Y/N, please introduce yourself!"

"Hello, Mrs. Bitch, class, I am Y/N, I use to live in (pick a place) now I live here, I am very excited to be here, but you know.." I smirk.

"Don't try to take advantage of me, I am a sweet nice person, but if you mess with Me, or My friend, I will display what you just saw."

Mrs. Bitch just shrugged off the last part, she didn't get it.

I finally get smiles, real ones, do they like me?

I sit down, I hear whispers everywhere.

"She's badass!"
"She's awesome, she really did that!"
"Woah, she's cool!"
"She doesn't take shit from no one!"

Good first impression, I'm off to a good start.

*End of Period*

I head to my locker and grab my schedule, Science next with Morty!

I close my locker, and head to Morty's locker.

I can see Morty already, my God he's beautiful!

I see him talking to.. is that who I think it is? That dillhole from English, I slow down, they haven't seen me yet.

"Oh Hey Morty!" The Douche Smirks.
"W-what do you want C-connor!" Morty starts to shake.
"You know what I want, your lunch!" That Douche Replys.

I can't watch anymore! But I have too, so I can act appropriate for this.

He grabs Morty lunch box, scrabbling through his lunch.

He found Morty's brownie.

"Order for Morty and Y/N?" He punches Morty. "Who's you girlfriend?" He was gonna hit him again!

"That would be me!" I come rushing out, like a badass.

"I-its y-you! From English!" He looks like he is gonna shit himself.

"That's right! Give back Morty his lunch!" I come closer to him, he flinches.
Morty is watching everything, he's crying but,  smiles.

"Wait, I don't need to be scared of you! You're probably just like Morty, worthless, a total piece of garage!" He steps up to me, I stand my ground.

"That's what I may be! You're right on that, but Morty has worth to me! He is more than you'll ever be!" I give his an uppercut , right in his jaw.

I start crying, I am garbage.. I need to finish strong, but tears slip through.

"Morty is special, beautiful, he is worth so much! Don't you ever say that about him! If anything bad happens to him, I would never forgive myself! I promised him, I would never let some scumbag like you hurt him!"

I start crying even more. No Y/N do it for Morty, I'm so weak!

He gets back up and slaps me.

"I'll kill him before you even get to save him." He gives me an evil grin.

"That's it!" I remember Rick gave me a gun before I left.

I shoot the gun toward where he was standing. A little portal opens up and sucks him in.

"Who's garbage now?" I laugh, thanks Rick.

"Morty, are you okay? He was bleeding?!?

Morty take these! I had him so pills I also got from Rick.

"Y-Y/N, where did you send him?" Morty still feeling week.

"B-74." I reply.

"YOU SENT HIM TO THE BLENDER DIMENSION!!" Morty starts to freck out.

"I'm kidding, I sent him to Prince, they can talk it out ya know?". I smile, bleeding a little myself, that slap was more like a scratch.

"Where did y-you get all these things?" Morty asked.

"Rick."

"Rick gave these to you? I don't remember even seeing him, since this morning.

"I'll explain later, let's go to Science?"

"Y-y/n" Morty grabs my hand.
"Thank you, No one has kicked the shit out of someone for me before."

"Think of it as a promise." I smile.

"Promise?" Morty and I are half way to Science.

"Remember what I said, about you being basically my everything? Remember how I said I'd never forgive myself if something happens to you? That's my promise, to keep you safe, because I- I lov-"

Morty cut me off.

"Y/N, you're my everything too."
He kisses my Forehead.

We arrived to Science, really, come on!

I guess I'll tell him some other time.

-------------------------------------------------
Oh. My. God.
You kicked someones ass, you protected Morty, you got you ass kick a bit. But you kept your promise. Will you tell him how you feel, pussy...

I see I'm getting more people reading this! I love you all, much love~ <3

Deuces ~ Author-Chan
SenseiSaitama1

List of people, I know you added this.
-------------------

Yuri107
Sanspia04

You the coolest dog!