The Beat Of My Heart • Morty/Rick/Y/N

Warning: Very Emotional Chapter, and trust me, it's gets Darker..

Rick's POV

I got her good, classic gum in hair prank. Damn I'm good. She's not gonna come after me, is she... What kind of war did I just start? You're screwed Rick, you're screwed!

Morty's POV

I forgot she was gonna explain this, it makes me happy she's willing to tell me everything, I just wish I could do the same. It's not like she's be all jolty and happy when I confess! "Oh Hey Y/N I love you!" That sounds so perverting! I need the perfect timing, place. I need.... Her all to myself!
My Y/N!! Y/N I love you...😖

Y/N POV

Here we go, Come on Y/N tell him, tell him you feel worthless, tell him you feel like garbage, tell him.. you love him. My Morty... Morty, I Love You! 😫

Back to Morty's POV

"So, why d-did he give you that gun, and those pills?" I ask her, taking a seat on the couch, she does too.

She's not even looking at me, she's staring at the ground.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me if you're not r-ready." I rub her back.

"No I can tell you, that's not a big deal, but there's something else." She pauses.

"But anyways, Rick wants me to protect you." Rick thinks I can't protect to myself? That's true but..

Y/N POV

"But anyways, Rick wants me to protect you." He looks at me with anger and irritation.

"I CAN P-PROTECT MYSELF!" He yells.

"M-morty, It wasn't my idea, it was Rick's." I try to calm him down.

"That's n-not the p-point Y/N, I'm nothing w-without y-you." Morty stares at the ground, and tears up.

"That's no true, Morty you know that." I give him a weak smile.

"I-if it wasn't for you, I would have g-gotten my ASS KICKED Y/N!!" Morty becomes louder, and more in despair.

"W-why didn't he give me the GUN?!?" Morty turns red, boiling in angry.

"HE, HE JUST MET YOU! HE'S MORE BONDED WITH YOU, THEN WITH ME! I'M HIS GRANDSON! If looks could kill, Morty's glare at me would have lead me meeting death. Hey Lucifer..

"That's because he, he snuck in my dream one night. He knows me, he is me, if that makes sense." I quietly mumble to myself, Morty was upset with me.

"Wait, what?" Oh, no, Morty must have heard me.

"Rick is you? What, what, d-do, you mean?" Morty calms down and scoots closer to me. Here I go, tell him, tell him half of the truth.

"Think about it, M-morty, describe Rick for me." I ask him.

"Smart, Careless.... Suicidal..." Morty whispers the last part.

"Morty, I was Suicidal, once I found out Rick was too, he sorta became my go to guy, because he can relate to all the pain." Morty hugs me.

Back to Morty's POV

My Y/N was suicidal, and I treated her like a piece of shit. I guess Rick was right, I really don't care about her. That, that hurts. Kill me now.

"....he can relate to all the pain." She says.

I hug her, but that's not gonna help.

"Why?" I ask her.

"M-morty, I've been treated like shit, my parents are nice people sure, but that doesn't mean they cared, I never once heard them ask. "Is everything okay?" I've been bullied, made fun of, kicked around.. took for granted. That's why I'm so tough and aggressive at times. Never had I once had a friend or shoulder to cry on, it all builds up inside me. Connor is right, I am a piece of garbage, worthless." She starts crying.
(Connor is the guy who you saved Morty from.)

"Y/N, you're not garbage just because he said so, you're garbage because you think you are." She looked up at me, knowing this was true.
"So don't think that, y-youre the only one calling yourself t-that." I add.

"And, t-to be honest, you're the only thing in my live that has worth, you're worth alot, if kind people like you, had to have a price to pay, just to even meet you, I'd buy you, even if I was poor or broke, j-just because I'm buying y-you, s-so don't say you're w-worthless, because trust me, y-you'd be the m-most expensive thing in the entire m-mulitiverse."

I blush a little at what I said to her, but you know, it's true.

"Y/N, d-don't cry, I don't like seeing you sad. You don't deserve to b-be." I try to comfort her.

"But, will I ever find someone that cares about me?" She plows her head into my chest.

"You already found him." I kiss her forehead.

"Y/N, I care about you."

She looks up at me, surprised, did she know what I was trying to hide? Aww Geez! I'm fucked!

"It's nice to know someone cares, about, m-me." She's is calming down, so she stutters.

"Always had and always will." I kiss her forehead again.

She yawned, she had a rough day.

"Don't kill yourself, Y-Y/N, please." I hug her tighter

"I'm not suicidal anymore silly, so don't *yawn* worry." She said.

After a good long cuddle period she finally spoke, and broke the silence in the room.  I could feel that she's tired, and I think I am too.

"My.. heart.. beats... for... you, Mor..ty." She fell asleep.

She, she lives, because of M-me?

I cry a little, holding her close to me, caressing her.

"Y/N, I love you. If only you knew that."

I fall asleep, holding her close, I'm never letting her go.

------------------------------
This chapter hit me right here, in my kidney, because I don't have a heart. I'm not crying, YOU ARE!!!

D-Deuces (Proceeds to cry) ~Author-Chan
SenseiSaitama1