Chapter 3

Hyuna's P.O.V

Next week...

In BigHit's building...

I already make so many new friends. The staffs are friendly. And they're such nice people. I also met a lady which shines beautifully just like stars, Byul. She's so sweet. Mostly, she was the one who show me around the building.

As of the boys, friendly and kind human beings. Very funny too. I'm mostly a noona to them. Except for Yoongi and Seokjin oppa. Same age as Yoongi and Seokjin oppa, a year older. It's nice knowing them.

I even got to know their bodyguards. Which mostly uses black, so it's easy to identify them. Only 1 caught my eye. No, 2. The first one is, a lady bodyguard. She's tall. And the only female bodyguard. Which is very rare. Bet she's a strong lady.

Another one, was cute. A guy. I got to know that his name is WooJin. He's tall, good looking too. He have a cute smile. Not too thin, not too muscular. Just in the middle. I just find him cute. That's all.

We're also done with the meeting that Sejin oppa talked about yesterday. I also got my schedules. Not much but my salary still runs. For this month, for the whole of 30 days, i only have 2 shoots to do. First shoot, is BTS new comeback, Love Myself album.

It's gonna last for 4 days. Another shoot will be for the VTCosmetic thingy. And that only last for a day. I wonder why i should do VTCosmetic's shoot. Get it? Like Love Yourself, is under BigHit's shoot. VTCosmetic is another company. I saw Sejin oppa walking. I head towards him.

"Hi oppa. Can i ask something?" - i asked with a smile. He nods.

"What is it?"

"VTCosmetic's shoot. Why am i handling the shoot? I mean VTCosmetic is another company." - i said. He smile.

"No reason. I just want you to take the photos of the boys for VTCosmetics. Why? You can't do it?"

"Oh no no. I'm fine with it. Thanks, oppa." - I said with a smile. He nods and walk away. I look again to my schedule, walking to the spacious living room. It's not really a living room. There's long white sofas, a white coffee table.

I sit on the sofa, while looking through my other schedules. Love Yourself shoot will be in 2 weeks. Then VTCosmetic's shoot will be end of the month. I'll survive for sure. Sejin oppa told me that during these days where i have no jobs, i can just stay at home. Unlike other staffs, they have to be in the building even if there aren't any schedules.

That's what sajangnim wants. I met sajangnim early this morning. He was kind to me. These people here are such nice people. Now, 2 weeks i have nothing to do. No schedules. What should i do?

"Hi noona!" - i heard someone greeted me. I look up and it was Jimin and Jungkook and Taehyung. Maknae line. I smile.

"Hi." - i said. They join me.

"You got your schedules, noona?" - Taehyung asked. I nodded. I show them the file that i got. He take them as the 3 of them read through my schedule.

"Oh~ heol, you're gonna be our photographer for the comeback and VTCosmetic. Cool." - Jimin said while smiling. I smile with a nod.

"It's gonna be fun noona." - Jungkook said. I nod, still smiling. I look to Jungkook and it reminds me of a kid. The kid that i saw with a lady. The kid that Seokjin carried.

"What's wrong noona?" - Jungkook asked. I think I'm staring at him.

"Nothing. I feel like i saw a kid that looks just like you." - i said.

"Seokjin oppa carry him too." - i added. The 3 look at each other, sending eye signals? They're like talking with their eyes.

"Shall we spill?" - Jimin asked.

"Spill what?" - i asked.

"This is the boy you saw, didn't you?" - Jungkook asked, showing his phone, lockscreen. A photo of the lady i saw, along with the kid.

"Yes. That lady, i saw her too." - i said.

"I know this is tooo soon to tell you this. Since you just join the company. But we're sure that you won't spill it to others." - Taehyung said. I gave a slow nod because i didn't really understand what he's saying.

"Noona, that lady, is my beautiful wife-"

"WIFE?!" - i exclaimed, eyes widen.

"Shhh! Chill noona!" - Jungkook said. I blink my eyes and let him continue.

"Yes. She is my wife. And this boy is my son. Noona, no one knows about this. But when I reached 20, i promise this beauty, to marry her. Because i love her too much." - Jungkook said. Oh.

"Then you both? The others?" - i asked.

"I'm finding my girlfriend." - Jimin said with a small smile. I felt like it was a pain smile.

"I'm single since birth." - Tae said with a smile. I giggled.

"Yoongi hyung is in love with a girl, but he just don't know he is. Namjoon hyung, single but maybe he have some plans for a girl." - Jimin said.

"Hoseok hyung is into a girl too. But have yet confessed." - Taehyung added.

"And Seokjin hyung, he's single. But his parents have been telling him to get married." - Jungkook added. Ohhh~

"Cool. Why is Tae and Seokjin oppa the only single ones?" - i asked.

"I'm not really single, noona. I mean i am. But there's 1 fan that i love seeing. I see her in almost all of our fan meetings. She's cute and pretty." - Tae said with a smile. Cute.

"Seokjin oppa?" - i asked.

"Single cause I've yet found someone." - i heard his voice near my ear. I turn my head and he was bending down, to my ears. He was so close to me but i moved away.

He smile and join us. "Oh. Wait. Isn't this getting way too private for you guys? I'm just a photographer." - i asked.

They're way too open to me. Telling me everything in details. I just join the company a week ago, not even familiar with the building much, don't even know these boys a lot but they're already so open to me. We talked before but not this open.

"We're a family now, noona. Plus being open, makes you feel welcome and know us more. You'll know us more as day pass." - Jimin said with a smile.

"Then does that means, i have to share mine too?" - i asked.

"Yes, definitely, Hyuna." - i heard someone said from behind. I turn to see who it was. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. Now we have the whole group here. I don't mind sharing my life to them.

The 3 of them join us. "Ah hyung, move nearer to noona." - Namjoon said to Seokjin oppa.

Seokjin oppa move, sitting next to me. I'm sitting in the middle of Seokjin oppa, on my left, and Taehyung on my right. As the others sit around. And i start telling them about my life.

------------------------------------------
Not Wednesday but here's an update! I'll try to update everyday because i wanna finish my series asap and get started with mag2 and new fanfics! Do share around to other ARMYs and tell them to read this book! Thank you for reading ❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ
•ONGOING•
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

25/3/18, 25th March 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕