Chapter 6

Haneul's P.O.V

It's the third day of the photoshoot. It's tiring but i like it. I work easily. And at peace. It's soon to 5pm, and we're left with Seokjin oppa's individual shoot and then the last one, group shoots.

Right after that, i need to run to my family business, to continue with the helping. The thing about the restaurant is that, we don't hire outsiders. Except for 2. Which Jis picked for us. They're more to taking orders and cleaning the table and clean the utensils. Meanwhile my siblings and i, do tons. Same goes to my mom. As of today, I'll be taking orders and clean the table.

Thank god. I don't wanna cook because I'm so tired. Seokjin oppa gets on the set. His makeup artist did a little touch up and we start. "Okay oppa. Impress me with your handsome face." - i said with a smile. He loves it when i say that. He told me that.

He said it makes him so motivated and he can do photoshoots continuously if i say that. He's so funny. I mean, no lie, and it's the fact, he is handsome. He poses, as i press on the shutter, taking pictures of him. The flashlight blinks, and he changes his pose.

"Good job, oppa~" - i said, behind the camera while smiling.

"Why didn't noona cheer us up that way?" - i heard Jimin asked.

"Because I'm worldwide handsome!" - he said with a wide smile while i laugh.

"Alright, focus oppa!" - i said with a smile. He went back to serious and I continue with the shoot.

After hours, after checking the photos too, we're done with all the individual shoots, mix shoots. Now we're left with the group shoots. We went to a different set. The boys got their touch up, while i fix some stuff. The camera, to the laptop, to the lighting.

Once that's done, the boys got on set. I directed them to where they should be. And the shoot starts. They change poses as time goes by, and as i press on the shutter.

Fast forward...

We're finally done with the shoot! Thank god! Tomorrow is gonna be the last day but the longest. After 'E' version, we're going to do the jacket shooting. 2 places in 1 day. We can do this. I check on the photos with Sejin oppa. Looking through the photos, again and again.

After hours, we decide to leave. I look at the timing, it's soon to 8 pm. Ah I'm dead. I'm late to go to the restaurant. I bid goodbye to everyone. I grab my bag, and saw the boys. "Bye boys! See you tomorrow!" - i said with a smile and wave to them.

"Hyuna! What's with a rush?" - Seokjin oppa asked.

"I have to help my mom today. So i really have to to. See you tomorrow!" - i said and wave to them again. I saw them waving back to me. I hail a taxi and told the ahjussi the restaurant address.

Upon arriving, i pay the ahjussi. I run out of the taxi and run in the restaurant. I went straight to the kitchen, to put away my stuff in the locker. As i heard eomma, start to nag. "Ya! Quick!" - she exclaimed.

"I know! I'm doing my best!" - i exclaimed back, while putting on the apron. I re-tie my hair, in a bun. Then i put on my round spectacles. Grabbing a pen and the small book, where i write down orders. I went to the front, where all the customers are, as i walk around to see, who have yet ordered.

I took a few orders and send them to the kitchen. I went to the second floor, to check if anyone is up there. Since the second floor is more private, those who aren't idols, actors, comedians, have to leave to the first floor. I look around, i saw a group of boys.

From far i know it's Winner. (A/N: i had to include them in, bc i love them so much. And I'm hype for their comeback!) I look at their table and it's empty. They're either waiting for their order to arrive or anyone have yet taken their order. I look around again and saw 4 guys in black. I walk up to them. "Annyeonghaseyo. Can i know if you're a comedian or something?" - i asked. The gave me a glare. Whut? I ask that way is to know if they know this place is for special people.